Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Blue's art emporium~
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
@goldenrain305
Okay~! Thank you so much for the order <3 I'll be able to get started in the next couple of days, I'll send sketches as soon as I have them done, I believe we decided on $80 USD for the two poses? if that's still okay with you, you can send payment here:
paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
(it defaults to AUD, I'm sorry about that ^^" You'll need to pick "USD") no rush at all on paying btw! And thank you so much again! <3
@goldenrain305
Okay~! Thank you so much for the order <3 I'll be able to get started in the next couple of days, I'll send sketches as soon as I have them done, I believe we decided on $80 USD for the two poses? if that's still okay with you, you can send payment here:
paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
(it defaults to AUD, I'm sorry about that ^^" You'll need to pick "USD") no rush at all on paying btw! And thank you so much again! <3
LI2dqMf.png
Yes we agreed on 80 and you are most welcome. I like rebuying from artists who I really really like.

and ok will do.
Yes we agreed on 80 and you are most welcome. I like rebuying from artists who I really really like.

and ok will do.
bOdoW5l.png
payment sent
payment sent
bOdoW5l.png
@goldenrain305
That's so sweet omg ;-; payment received! I'll do my best~!
@goldenrain305
That's so sweet omg ;-; payment received! I'll do my best~!
LI2dqMf.png
You are most welcome. I like artists who are honest and not rude and doesn't beat around the bush. I kind of stopped buying from new people because I just kept getting so many rude people that worked on a " I work on what I want when I want" rule and take up to like 5 months to a year to get my art back while they take like 100 new people and get theirs done before mine kind of thing and I just fed up with it. People forget when you do art as a business that you need to act like it's a business and not think your all high and mighty just because your an artist. You want to be a full time artist then that is a job you wont get customers coming back to you if your gonna treat people like crap.

So I like you and how you treat me and how fast your turn around is . I like that you don't get an attitude when I ask a simple question or check in with you.

Hell I had this one person just straight up snap at me after I reached out to them after 4 months and their like " I'll be done when I am done....no small talk goodbye" and I am like rude much. Also people like this deter people from buying art because of how they act. It's a disgrace since I myself am an artist to I know it takes time so I ant trying to rush people I just like to be in the circle of knowing whats going on.

Not to mention I had artist take the money and skip out on me twice now so....yeah I just learned my lesson and stick with artists I know and trust.

:)
You are most welcome. I like artists who are honest and not rude and doesn't beat around the bush. I kind of stopped buying from new people because I just kept getting so many rude people that worked on a " I work on what I want when I want" rule and take up to like 5 months to a year to get my art back while they take like 100 new people and get theirs done before mine kind of thing and I just fed up with it. People forget when you do art as a business that you need to act like it's a business and not think your all high and mighty just because your an artist. You want to be a full time artist then that is a job you wont get customers coming back to you if your gonna treat people like crap.

So I like you and how you treat me and how fast your turn around is . I like that you don't get an attitude when I ask a simple question or check in with you.

Hell I had this one person just straight up snap at me after I reached out to them after 4 months and their like " I'll be done when I am done....no small talk goodbye" and I am like rude much. Also people like this deter people from buying art because of how they act. It's a disgrace since I myself am an artist to I know it takes time so I ant trying to rush people I just like to be in the circle of knowing whats going on.

Not to mention I had artist take the money and skip out on me twice now so....yeah I just learned my lesson and stick with artists I know and trust.

:)
bOdoW5l.png
[quote name="Blueberrypodoboo" date="2024-04-07 19:11:06" ] @AzureKnight Of course, I'm happy to just stick to the chibis for now ^^ I'm sure you know the drill by now haha but here's the payment link: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1 It'll come to $30 USD all together (my paypal defaults to AUD, so it's worth double checking, sorry ^^") No rush on paying, I'll get started asap either way <3 always so nice to see you btw! [/quote] Payment has been sent! ^_^ And always great to see you and have the chance to work with you as well <3
Blueberrypodoboo wrote on 2024-04-07 19:11:06:
@AzureKnight
Of course, I'm happy to just stick to the chibis for now ^^

I'm sure you know the drill by now haha but here's the payment link: paypal.me/blueberrypodoboo1
It'll come to $30 USD all together (my paypal defaults to AUD, so it's worth double checking, sorry ^^")
No rush on paying, I'll get started asap either way <3 always so nice to see you btw!

Payment has been sent! ^_^ And always great to see you and have the chance to work with you as well <3
@goldenrain305
I'm so sorry to hear that you had so many bad experiences with artists D: It's very gratifying to hear that you think I'm worth coming back to though! I try to be as nice and accommodating as possible, as I know how personal a lot of the commissions I get are. People want to know they're in good hands I feel ^^ I hope you don't have to deal with any other difficult artists in the future.
@goldenrain305
I'm so sorry to hear that you had so many bad experiences with artists D: It's very gratifying to hear that you think I'm worth coming back to though! I try to be as nice and accommodating as possible, as I know how personal a lot of the commissions I get are. People want to know they're in good hands I feel ^^ I hope you don't have to deal with any other difficult artists in the future.
LI2dqMf.png
It's ok and yeah just sucks that I see art and like it and think an artist is awesome ,but then get a horrible experience guess just cuz their good...went to their head lol.

and you don't gotta go out of your way to do that ha ha your nice so I like you. And take your time no rush.

And yes people want to make sure their in good hands. It's also nice to see things you only see in your head come to life
It's ok and yeah just sucks that I see art and like it and think an artist is awesome ,but then get a horrible experience guess just cuz their good...went to their head lol.

and you don't gotta go out of your way to do that ha ha your nice so I like you. And take your time no rush.

And yes people want to make sure their in good hands. It's also nice to see things you only see in your head come to life
bOdoW5l.png
<3 Bump to the BESTEST!!!!
<3 Bump to the BESTEST!!!!
ew9u8Xp.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37