Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH says if fam is owned/applied
i'm trying to fill my unpaired familiar collection back up with ones i don't have by scouring for cheapos in the AH but having to check back and forth between the AH and the beastiary is a bit tedious

i wish there was something like in the grand exchange where it says if a familiar is in your hoard, or simply like in the beastiary itself where you can sort for if a familiar is in your lair/hoard :///
i'm trying to fill my unpaired familiar collection back up with ones i don't have by scouring for cheapos in the AH but having to check back and forth between the AH and the beastiary is a bit tedious

i wish there was something like in the grand exchange where it says if a familiar is in your hoard, or simply like in the beastiary itself where you can sort for if a familiar is in your lair/hoard :///
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
Big agree! Also, it would be nice if the Coliseum had something like this as well. In Pokemon, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, it will tell you if you've caught it or not with a little Pokeball symbol next to its name. I feel like something like this would be relatively easy to add to the Coli, but I don't know since IDK anything about how it's coded. I actively hunt for familiars in the Coli so having a general idea of what to hunt for would be amazing. [center][img]https://i.stack.imgur.com/DBHWZ.png[/img][/center]
Big agree!

Also, it would be nice if the Coliseum had something like this as well. In Pokemon, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, it will tell you if you've caught it or not with a little Pokeball symbol next to its name.

I feel like something like this would be relatively easy to add to the Coli, but I don't know since IDK anything about how it's coded. I actively hunt for familiars in the Coli so having a general idea of what to hunt for would be amazing.
DBHWZ.png
Fishes ____ she/her | +3 FR time | wishlist | avatar
ra01-icon-goldfish.gif s02-icon-whale.gif
Support, this would be so, so useful, and should also apply to apparels as well with the same icons as in the marketplace!
Support, this would be so, so useful, and should also apply to apparels as well with the same icons as in the marketplace!
5hF3FGk.png
gPwtjqg.png
a922ec5c573bccc1d57aef84d78cfa19067bc414.png 71e09b42cae1da0e3bce33c48764c15f1b5af3ac.png he/him
french
tiny
kE8PZoU.png
bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
oczO35g.png
[quote name="Angelino" date="2024-04-07 11:07:43" ] Support, this would be so, so useful, and should also apply to apparels as well with the same icons as in the marketplace! [/quote] yeah having an in hoard/vault icon would just make sense for a lot of things - i literally just bought a piece of apparel for a new dragon that i didnt realize i already had in my hoard :///
Angelino wrote on 2024-04-07 11:07:43:
yeah having an in hoard/vault icon would just make sense for a lot of things - i literally just bought a piece of apparel for a new dragon that i didnt realize i already had in my hoard :///
41328.png -
cillian || adult || he/they
Candy Coated Dragons
adopts: obelisk | aether
PLEASE, even something like how FFXIV has a little checkmark over the icon if you own a minion or mount. I keep buying duplicates - sometimes expensive ones! - because it's hard to find if I have it or not. I was literally just about to make a similar thread just now!! Hoard/vault/dragon icons on them like how they are in Fiona's, or even adding to ones in the hoard if you've got one equipped to a dragon to easily spot dupes. It's just so cumbersome as it is now!!
PLEASE, even something like how FFXIV has a little checkmark over the icon if you own a minion or mount. I keep buying duplicates - sometimes expensive ones! - because it's hard to find if I have it or not. I was literally just about to make a similar thread just now!! Hoard/vault/dragon icons on them like how they are in Fiona's, or even adding to ones in the hoard if you've got one equipped to a dragon to easily spot dupes. It's just so cumbersome as it is now!!
Flight Rising Time +3/ESTNo Roleplay - not my thing here, not interested, too much rp related traumaMail okay - just don't be weird!Please ping
Mobile UserPC UserSemi-activeEnglish; I am cursed with monolinguism
Gender: ???Bisexual (pronouns: he/she, she/him, w/e)Sapphic (Sapphic flag)Polyamorous flag with the white triangle and yellow heart.
[quote name="Fishes" date="2024-04-07 10:58:23" ] Also, it would be nice if the Coliseum had something like this as well. In Pokemon, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, it will tell you if you've caught it or not with a little Pokeball symbol next to its name. [center][img]https://i.stack.imgur.com/DBHWZ.png[/img][/center] [/quote] Totally agree with this.. i ended up literally just buying from the AH because i got tired of playing for XX amount of time and then reload the bestiary to check if i had them all...
Fishes wrote on 2024-04-07 10:58:23:

Also, it would be nice if the Coliseum had something like this as well. In Pokemon, when you encounter a wild Pokemon, it will tell you if you've caught it or not with a little Pokeball symbol next to its name.
DBHWZ.png
Totally agree with this.. i ended up literally just buying from the AH because i got tired of playing for XX amount of time and then reload the bestiary to check if i had them all...
CqurqsJ.png
Please come by and tell be how I could improve this dragon card generator =D
It's focused on Coli dragons but useful for other types too!
Thanks!
xUgBziz.png