Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Spore!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
ooommmgggg YESSSS heck yes .... recently during the steam winter sale in december i bought spore and all its dlc for $7 and it was amazing.... literally the best purchase ever!!!! i played so much so fast and it was my first playthrough as a conscious adult and not just bumbling around as a kid on it cuz my older sister had it on her computer. it's such a timeless game and the music and design of everything is so awesome!!!!

i also have the spore art book that i found at a thrift store randomly a few years ago for like $5. it's so coooooool ...... love spore so bad
ooommmgggg YESSSS heck yes .... recently during the steam winter sale in december i bought spore and all its dlc for $7 and it was amazing.... literally the best purchase ever!!!! i played so much so fast and it was my first playthrough as a conscious adult and not just bumbling around as a kid on it cuz my older sister had it on her computer. it's such a timeless game and the music and design of everything is so awesome!!!!

i also have the spore art book that i found at a thrift store randomly a few years ago for like $5. it's so coooooool ...... love spore so bad
ePOliyb.png
bYt72YT.png
zwkSD6b.png
lAvpyOQ.png
Spore got me thru the pandemic
[quote name="Necronaut" date="2024-04-05 14:03:27" ] Spore got me thru the pandemic [/quote] too real
Necronaut wrote on 2024-04-05 14:03:27:
too real
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png she/they,i accept all friend requests! Dragons for sale! wind.png
The mods for this game nowadays are becoming out of this world. There are entire texture overhauls and stuff, which breathes so much new life into the game for me.
The mods for this game nowadays are becoming out of this world. There are entire texture overhauls and stuff, which breathes so much new life into the game for me.
I used to watch DarkEdgeTV with their awesome creations and stuff.

Sigh...life goes on....
I used to watch DarkEdgeTV with their awesome creations and stuff.

Sigh...life goes on....
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png84977690.png
So, I got a physical copy as a present right around the time of its release, but my laptop (of course) doesn't have a drive anymore. Most modern laptops don't either. I would [i]love[/i] to somehow redeem a digital copy of my game if it was possible, but alas, you gotta pay for the game twice if you wish to continue playing it [emoji=fae sad size=1] ...anyways. Spore 2 isn't going to happen but MAN I would love a remaster or at least something, Spore is one of the best games ever. Wait what? You're telling me that I'm biased? You're biased, get outta here
So, I got a physical copy as a present right around the time of its release, but my laptop (of course) doesn't have a drive anymore. Most modern laptops don't either.

I would love to somehow redeem a digital copy of my game if it was possible, but alas, you gotta pay for the game twice if you wish to continue playing it

...anyways. Spore 2 isn't going to happen but MAN I would love a remaster or at least something, Spore is one of the best games ever. Wait what? You're telling me that I'm biased? You're biased, get outta here
dsfdsf.png
freshly expired lizard
he/they | FR +4

» Art Shop
» Lore Dragons
» Dragon Sales
@freshlyExpired

a revamp would go so hard.. but there is a game that's still being made that's like spore! its called Elysian Eclipse.
@freshlyExpired

a revamp would go so hard.. but there is a game that's still being made that's like spore! its called Elysian Eclipse.
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png she/they,i accept all friend requests! Dragons for sale! wind.png
@Naxos oh I know that! Not so sure if it'll ever get released but it's worth keeping an eye out for <3
@Naxos oh I know that! Not so sure if it'll ever get released but it's worth keeping an eye out for <3
dsfdsf.png
freshly expired lizard
he/they | FR +4

» Art Shop
» Lore Dragons
» Dragon Sales
[quote name="FreshlyExpired" date="2024-04-21 16:49:50" ] @Naxos oh I know that! Not so sure if it'll ever get released but it's worth keeping an eye out for <3 [/quote] lmao yeah its been a hot minute
FreshlyExpired wrote on 2024-04-21 16:49:50:
lmao yeah its been a hot minute
actually bought the base game during a sale and ouuuu its really fun- always wanted to play this game for years and like. my first introduction to it were those httyd dragons made in spore and then fighting each other i thought it was the sickest stuff ever. i'm currently looking into modding for the game since Waohhww theres a lot of even cooler stuff to do with it as well !!!!
actually bought the base game during a sale and ouuuu its really fun- always wanted to play this game for years and like. my first introduction to it were those httyd dragons made in spore and then fighting each other i thought it was the sickest stuff ever. i'm currently looking into modding for the game since Waohhww theres a lot of even cooler stuff to do with it as well !!!!
lBDgT.gif
i got a lil guy !! :3c
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8