Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Obsidian/Obsidian/Reds F Wildclaw
Hey y'all, I'm in need of 2 specific dragons... 1 more Wildclaw

- female wildclaws (would use silhoutte scrolls but i'm already down to like 10k gems cause of this project)
- obsidian / obsidian / any shade of red (tomato - carmine)
- plague flight

- genes don't really matter
- already named dragons are okay, got enough renaming scrolls

Not looking to go broke from this so the maximum I'm willing to give per dragon is maybe around 30kt/g.

If you have a dragon with those specific things and are willing to trade/sell, please send me a private message <3 (i do not bite)
Hey y'all, I'm in need of 2 specific dragons... 1 more Wildclaw

- female wildclaws (would use silhoutte scrolls but i'm already down to like 10k gems cause of this project)
- obsidian / obsidian / any shade of red (tomato - carmine)
- plague flight

- genes don't really matter
- already named dragons are okay, got enough renaming scrolls

Not looking to go broke from this so the maximum I'm willing to give per dragon is maybe around 30kt/g.

If you have a dragon with those specific things and are willing to trade/sell, please send me a private message <3 (i do not bite)

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
bump
bump

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
bump #2
bump #2

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
bump #3 >_<
bump #3 >_<

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
Ello! Ive got one with everything expect being a wildclaw, shes a pearl catcher. If your interested she 25g or i could trade for a pretty abbie ^^ (Edit: I read it wrong sorry her second is oilslick, her sister has Obsidian twice but has hickory as a 3rd) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94090741][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/940908/94090741_350.png[/img][/url]
Ello! Ive got one with everything expect being a wildclaw, shes a pearl catcher.
If your interested she 25g or i could trade for a pretty abbie ^^
(Edit: I read it wrong sorry her second is oilslick, her sister has Obsidian twice but has hickory as a 3rd)

94090741_350.png
9lxa0Qv.png
Hatchery

Art Shop

Skin Shop
plague.gif
pFh2ZjF.png
@GraveyardGhost oops sorry didn't see the notification...

i'd take her but yeah... not a wildclaw, sorry </3 thank you anyway though!
@GraveyardGhost oops sorry didn't see the notification...

i'd take her but yeah... not a wildclaw, sorry </3 thank you anyway though!

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
i have many pairs with obs/obs/reddish but no wildclaws unfortunately..my wildclaw pair is reddish/obs/obs^^ (just noticed i have a newer coatl pair with obs/obs/reddish maybe a baby could help because same rarity?)
i have many pairs with obs/obs/reddish but no wildclaws unfortunately..my wildclaw pair is reddish/obs/obs^^ (just noticed i have a newer coatl pair with obs/obs/reddish maybe a baby could help because same rarity?)
@Nephtys awe, unfortunate :( i would take the coatl but i'm not willing to buy breed scrolls, thank you anyway tho!
@Nephtys awe, unfortunate :( i would take the coatl but i'm not willing to buy breed scrolls, thank you anyway tho!

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.
bump #4 & update
bump #4 & update

* 08/05/2011
† 30/12/2023

We'll meet again soon.