Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Capsule Speculation
So, the only thing I can make out in the capsule is a button... does anyone else think they might contain eye-covering button apparel??? people have wanted buttons as an eye type for so long, to go with Stitched/Patchwork. Could these be apparel that does the same thing?
So, the only thing I can make out in the capsule is a button... does anyone else think they might contain eye-covering button apparel??? people have wanted buttons as an eye type for so long, to go with Stitched/Patchwork. Could these be apparel that does the same thing?
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
I hope so! That would be so fun!
I hope so! That would be so fun!
pastel%20(14).png black2.gifblnk%20(33).gif
I want button eyes as a proper eye type, not apparel! That way hatchlings and ancients can have them too. [emoji=mirror sad size=1]
I want button eyes as a proper eye type, not apparel! That way hatchlings and ancients can have them too.
Going off the eye type theory, my hope is:

Impossible: Button eyes

Practical: Heart eyes

Unfeasible: uhhhh idk. Star Eyes?

Regardless I hope they at least end up being something more than recolor familiars!
Going off the eye type theory, my hope is:

Impossible: Button eyes

Practical: Heart eyes

Unfeasible: uhhhh idk. Star Eyes?

Regardless I hope they at least end up being something more than recolor familiars!
77433554p.png i1OuA.gif
i do want new eye types... its been years :{

but i would rather them not be so difficult to get if it is new eye types...

heart and star eyes are all ive ever wanted... blease
i do want new eye types... its been years :{

but i would rather them not be so difficult to get if it is new eye types...

heart and star eyes are all ive ever wanted... blease
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | current icon dragon! :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
considering the names and buttonlike appearance, i'm expecting some extravagant, dapper outfits with a bit of a goofy flavor, akin to [item=murkmirth tailcoat]!
considering the names and buttonlike appearance, i'm expecting some extravagant, dapper outfits with a bit of a goofy flavor, akin to Murkmirth Tailcoat !
eNC9ZRF.jpeg
Gift of Prophecy!!! I was right!!! Sorta.
Gift of Prophecy!!! I was right!!! Sorta.
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png