Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Me too...
1 2 3 4
[item=daffodil of mistral] for sure, definitely the prettiest so far imo <3 the [item=marigold of rot] has lovely colours too though! i'm excited to see the water and nature sneks :] edit: i'm hoping water gets sweetpea flowers... i'm not a huge fan of daisies and sweetpeas are so so pretty <3 plus they can come in lots of colours! i expect nature will get lilies-of-the-valley, since hawthorn would probably be hard to draw looking good on the small canvas since it's more of a tree haha. i don't know snakes very well so i don't have any specific hopes for the snek species themselves though, as long as they are cool :]
Daffodil of Mistral for sure, definitely the prettiest so far imo <3 the Marigold of Rot has lovely colours too though! i'm excited to see the water and nature sneks :]

edit: i'm hoping water gets sweetpea flowers... i'm not a huge fan of daisies and sweetpeas are so so pretty <3 plus they can come in lots of colours! i expect nature will get lilies-of-the-valley, since hawthorn would probably be hard to draw looking good on the small canvas since it's more of a tree haha. i don't know snakes very well so i don't have any specific hopes for the snek species themselves though, as long as they are cool :]
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Me too, will be so sad when there are no more flower snakes. I love all sneks but my favorite of all would be [item=Snowdrop of Crystalline] [item=Peony of Rockbreaker] and [item=Larkspur of Thundercrack]
Me too, will be so sad when there are no more flower snakes.

I love all sneks but my favorite of all would be
Snowdrop of Crystalline Peony of Rockbreaker and Larkspur of Thundercrack

[quote name="ChaoticFriendzy" date="2024-03-24 19:25:43" ] Don't worry wait until they announce shark fest fams /j [/quote] Oh, no, this was a joke but now I really want it! Shark shape diversity isn't really something that gets explored enough, much like sneks— I think people think great white or hammerhead and then go on about their day but… catsharks! Whale sharks! Goblin sharks! Wobbegong sharks! Zebra sharks! Collared carpet sharks! Angelsharks! Sawsharks! Etc! Ahem. Yes. Anyway! Sneks… yeah, I'm going to be sad when this cycle's over, they're my favorite fest fams in a while. I love them all so much! I think my absolute favorites would probably be Trickmurk and Mistral, but then I remember that Brightshine and Rot are so pretty, and the others are all so good, too… they can all be top-tier in my heart.
ChaoticFriendzy wrote on 2024-03-24 19:25:43:
Don't worry wait until they announce shark fest fams /j

Oh, no, this was a joke but now I really want it! Shark shape diversity isn't really something that gets explored enough, much like sneks— I think people think great white or hammerhead and then go on about their day but… catsharks! Whale sharks! Goblin sharks! Wobbegong sharks! Zebra sharks! Collared carpet sharks! Angelsharks! Sawsharks! Etc!

Ahem. Yes. Anyway! Sneks… yeah, I'm going to be sad when this cycle's over, they're my favorite fest fams in a while. I love them all so much! I think my absolute favorites would probably be Trickmurk and Mistral, but then I remember that Brightshine and Rot are so pretty, and the others are all so good, too… they can all be top-tier in my heart.
My favorite is the Snowdrop, they just look so sweet and shy ;^;
My favorite is the Snowdrop, they just look so sweet and shy ;^;
cYL23Qf.png
I've been on semi-hiatus this year (still on to grab the snakes though) and honestly I didn't even click we were this close to the end. I'm still living in the world where were like 3-4 snakes in, lmao.
I've been on semi-hiatus this year (still on to grab the snakes though) and honestly I didn't even click we were this close to the end. I'm still living in the world where were like 3-4 snakes in, lmao.
houndoom-mega.gif
HSWqWgZ.pngo6n8ZXM.pngR1dejfm.pngfg6G1CJ.png4ogWlJU.png
Please always ping me!
Loving the [item=rose of brightshine] [item=peony of rockbreaker] is a close second, tho.
Loving the Rose of Brightshine

Peony of Rockbreaker is a close second, tho.
50316481p.png
FR +9 G1 collector Wishlist AvatarAdoptables
i can't decide between these two..... [item=rose of brightshine][item=daffodil of mistral]
i can't decide between these two.....
Rose of Brightshine Daffodil of Mistral
ZcrsSbC.png
1 2 3 4