Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Style Game
I once watched a YouTube video from a story time animator about drama in a breeding game community where there are like, breeding projects that are a core part of the game, it sounded super fun, and I was trying to find the video/the game but I've had no luck. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!
I once watched a YouTube video from a story time animator about drama in a breeding game community where there are like, breeding projects that are a core part of the game, it sounded super fun, and I was trying to find the video/the game but I've had no luck. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them!
uaE4y.gif |
ksD1a.gif |
URHTW.gif |
FPqIH.gif |
0r3rJ.gif |
G53ue.gif |
iWP8m.gif |
P5c9L.gif |
I dunno if this would be it or not, but I know Lorwolf has a breeding feature. Lioden and Wolvden also have breeding, and I think Ovipets does, too? Any of these sound familiar?
I dunno if this would be it or not, but I know Lorwolf has a breeding feature. Lioden and Wolvden also have breeding, and I think Ovipets does, too? Any of these sound familiar?
Adult, Aro/Ace, +3 FR Time
@scourge123 You're looking for Ovipets I believe! The community is actually pretty cool, I've actually been playing Ovi more than I have FR for the last year and a half lol.
It takes a bit to get used to, but honestly I like it better

If you join, add me as a friend and I'll get you some pets to get started if you want!

Edit: That happened a long time ago according to my friends, but I have seen the video
@scourge123 You're looking for Ovipets I believe! The community is actually pretty cool, I've actually been playing Ovi more than I have FR for the last year and a half lol.
It takes a bit to get used to, but honestly I like it better

If you join, add me as a friend and I'll get you some pets to get started if you want!

Edit: That happened a long time ago according to my friends, but I have seen the video
EFAI4Zp.jpegjaEcYlX.gif