Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Fire,Wateer,Light clans
1 2
@Beatoriche As far as I'm aware, Theia doesn't have a lot of lore. And for certain, it seems like each adventure is its own thing. None of my clan is gonna come with her, etc (but it would be nice to have a mention if your dragons see her seal).

I went in with a "Theia is an adventurous agreeable nature dragon" and let the rest of my dragons do the talking, maybe with some general stuff about the land (talking about Luminax, my headcanon that much of the Light Flight is actually an agrarian society with significant class distinctions between nobility, the pious, and the "common folk.")
@Beatoriche As far as I'm aware, Theia doesn't have a lot of lore. And for certain, it seems like each adventure is its own thing. None of my clan is gonna come with her, etc (but it would be nice to have a mention if your dragons see her seal).

I went in with a "Theia is an adventurous agreeable nature dragon" and let the rest of my dragons do the talking, maybe with some general stuff about the land (talking about Luminax, my headcanon that much of the Light Flight is actually an agrarian society with significant class distinctions between nobility, the pious, and the "common folk.")
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif
@Beatoriche Does that mean you have this covered for Fire? I responded to a ping about this on Discord, and my lair is big on short-term visitors, so I am up for it as well. I won't snipe it if you are hyped about it, though!
@Beatoriche Does that mean you have this covered for Fire? I responded to a ping about this on Discord, and my lair is big on short-term visitors, so I am up for it as well. I won't snipe it if you are hyped about it, though!
@Jeevas Oh, you're definitely getting a mention, haha.

Yeah, my vague idea was also something along those lines, having her get swept away by some of the more particularly colourful characters of my clan. Flambaby will most likely be glued to her the entire time, lol.

Also, that's an interesting headcanon; from what little I know of Light as an 'outsider', it does feel like it'd fit :')

@Nightsmaiden Yeah, I've never really done this before, so my health willing, it should be fun :) (but you can always replace me if you want if I end up having to bow out, lol)
@Jeevas Oh, you're definitely getting a mention, haha.

Yeah, my vague idea was also something along those lines, having her get swept away by some of the more particularly colourful characters of my clan. Flambaby will most likely be glued to her the entire time, lol.

Also, that's an interesting headcanon; from what little I know of Light as an 'outsider', it does feel like it'd fit :')

@Nightsmaiden Yeah, I've never really done this before, so my health willing, it should be fun :) (but you can always replace me if you want if I end up having to bow out, lol)
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@beatoriche I would love to have you write for the fire clan if you are up to it. I don't have a time constraint, this has been a work in progress for quite sometime. I have another thread, where most of the prior flights have communicated. I don't have a lot of strict do's/don'ts honestly it just creators choice. I will be giving her a charge, though that doesn't mean she can't fancy one while she is away lol.

@nightsmaiden I could always have Theia visit your fire clan as well in her journey through the area if you are interested as well.

Water would be her last clan to visit, because I haven't found a clan that would be willing to participate.
@beatoriche I would love to have you write for the fire clan if you are up to it. I don't have a time constraint, this has been a work in progress for quite sometime. I have another thread, where most of the prior flights have communicated. I don't have a lot of strict do's/don'ts honestly it just creators choice. I will be giving her a charge, though that doesn't mean she can't fancy one while she is away lol.

@nightsmaiden I could always have Theia visit your fire clan as well in her journey through the area if you are interested as well.

Water would be her last clan to visit, because I haven't found a clan that would be willing to participate.
ofkJjXf.png Nature-Network.png 3ySlLWp.gif
0HBKL8H.png
gziv3Ja.png
mlHpBMC.png
EHXIkb0.png
rix3ppo.png
cdqdRxL.png
mjtJ868.png
yPlj8ew.png
dT9HQge.png
OPFWPxg.png
@Starfyr13 great :) definitely up for it! Wish I could help with the Water situation, but I don't know anyone either, I'm afraid.
@Starfyr13 great :) definitely up for it! Wish I could help with the Water situation, but I don't know anyone either, I'm afraid.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Starfyr13 She is definitely welcome! There is a lot more lair lore in my head than on my page, so visitors help me get it actually written out, and what I *do* have includes the Haven as a place a lot of people come to check out, then move on, which is perfect for this. ^.^
@Starfyr13 She is definitely welcome! There is a lot more lair lore in my head than on my page, so visitors help me get it actually written out, and what I *do* have includes the Haven as a place a lot of people come to check out, then move on, which is perfect for this. ^.^
1 2