Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR flight vs. fav animal?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm water and at the moment it's manned wolves and skunks
idk maybe they're renowned swimmers and we simply don't know yet
I'm water and at the moment it's manned wolves and skunks
idk maybe they're renowned swimmers and we simply don't know yet
[:Discord Broke My Images:]
Arcane and squids. I didn't really think there was a connection (aside from the Arcanist having extra arms and kind of a squid-shaped head, and squid seeming a bit alien) but then... [center][item=Spirit of the Arcane][/center] Yeah, I'm definitely in the Squid Flight.
Arcane and squids. I didn't really think there was a connection (aside from the Arcanist having extra arms and kind of a squid-shaped head, and squid seeming a bit alien) but then...
Spirit of the Arcane

Yeah, I'm definitely in the Squid Flight.
8eQDIbk.png
Water flight and the dolphins and sea turtles are my best liked animals I like manta ray a lot also
Water flight and the dolphins and sea turtles are my best liked animals I like manta ray a lot also
XI8Ptgx.jpg
Ice ... wolverines

Wolverines live in cold places and thrive on frozen stuff in the winter so I guess that checks out
Ice ... wolverines

Wolverines live in cold places and thrive on frozen stuff in the winter so I guess that checks out
ShlmoT6.png
Hey ya, my name is O'hare, and I like dragons, I play reference games a lot; I have fandragons in my Pili fandragons, and media archives tabs, if ya can, try to choose someone with a lower count. It's okay to pick from my hibden for forum games
plague, dinosaurs and birds. ??
plague, dinosaurs and birds. ??
bluue_horse.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
Flight: Wind [emoji=wind rune size=1] Favorite animal: Deer There's perhaps a bit of a crossover, though Nature might be a more fitting flight! [item=Spirit of Nature]
Flight: Wind
Favorite animal: Deer

There's perhaps a bit of a crossover, though Nature might be a more fitting flight!
Spirit of Nature
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
wolves are my favorite animal (a popular choice :o) I'm in wind, so while there isn't much of a direct connection, I do get a familiar! [item=Gale Wolf]
wolves are my favorite animal (a popular choice :o)

I'm in wind, so while there isn't much of a direct connection, I do get a familiar!
Gale Wolf
....... ...... pixel-wolf-1.png
they-them.png
fr-3.png
sQddvGCO_o.gif
pixel-wolf-2.png
lightning.. reptiles (specifically snakes, aside from dragons-)

maybe??
lightning.. reptiles (specifically snakes, aside from dragons-)

maybe??
NcRl9aq.png
im in shadow but my favorite animal is koi (and fish in general) WHICH didn't make sense at first but.......then i remembered this guy [item=disappearing pisces]
im in shadow but my favorite animal is koi (and fish in general) WHICH didn't make sense at first but.......then i remembered this guy
Disappearing Pisces
Current flight: Earth
Favorite animal: Cat

Err, I mean, I can kinda see it? The obelisks are very kitty-like even if they are on the big cat side. Though, I'm not sure if there's any more resemblances...

I hope the earth ancient is also some sort of cat too...

Current flight: Earth
Favorite animal: Cat

Err, I mean, I can kinda see it? The obelisks are very kitty-like even if they are on the big cat side. Though, I'm not sure if there's any more resemblances...

I hope the earth ancient is also some sort of cat too...

1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15