Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | cind shop - skydancer h
if there are any copies of 'fox's bitter dreams' left, i would love to buy!
if there are any copies of 'fox's bitter dreams' left, i would love to buy!
dance baby, dance baby, hands in the air
go down to the store and buy a wicker chair

whimsicott.gif
Hello ^^ I saw [item=Skin: fox's bitter dreams] under leftover prints? If theres any left I would love to get one ^^
Hello ^^ I saw Skin: fox's bitter dreams under leftover prints? If theres any left I would love to get one ^^
qQpdnVR.png 93538537.png
@frostmeri i would love an extra copy of fox's sour dreams, if there still are any!
@frostmeri i would love an extra copy of fox's sour dreams, if there still are any!
85106907.png84177877.png84893239.png89918044.png89295983.png
[snipped]

edit: thank u for the interest! these are closed for now but maybe i’ll do me again at a later time, i’ve already completed 2 :)
edit 2: i’ve completed 3 and the money for a replacement is covered! i will take a few more maybe, depends on my energy, but otherwise, closed for sure

hiii guys my charger cable for my laptop died today and ummmm.. the replacement is like 80$…. to cover part of it i’m opening custom recolors for paypal of the newer fox line, you can shoot me a pm with an offer (15-20?) some assets have to be partially redrawn because csp rasterizes auto line unfortunately but it’s not too difficult! i’ll take 1-3 and print would be submitted when i have the cable unfortunately as i can only upload skins on my laptop (i do not have a PC) but payment is after file completion instead of upfront. hope this works for you guys, if you want me to redraw the fox as a different animal or bigger changes, or just a simple color swap, you can discus it with me. 1-5 print only (artist copy isn’t mandatory) you provide blueprint and you’re free to do what you wish after

thank you for reading… rip
[snipped]

edit: thank u for the interest! these are closed for now but maybe i’ll do me again at a later time, i’ve already completed 2 :)
edit 2: i’ve completed 3 and the money for a replacement is covered! i will take a few more maybe, depends on my energy, but otherwise, closed for sure

hiii guys my charger cable for my laptop died today and ummmm.. the replacement is like 80$…. to cover part of it i’m opening custom recolors for paypal of the newer fox line, you can shoot me a pm with an offer (15-20?) some assets have to be partially redrawn because csp rasterizes auto line unfortunately but it’s not too difficult! i’ll take 1-3 and print would be submitted when i have the cable unfortunately as i can only upload skins on my laptop (i do not have a PC) but payment is after file completion instead of upfront. hope this works for you guys, if you want me to redraw the fox as a different animal or bigger changes, or just a simple color swap, you can discus it with me. 1-5 print only (artist copy isn’t mandatory) you provide blueprint and you’re free to do what you wish after

thank you for reading… rip
Oooh, I would *totally* take you up on that, if I wasn't dead butt broke lmao. I don't even have $5 to my name, and not sure how much I'll have for playing around with after payday XD;;; :(

But I'm sure lots of folks will take up to help you out :D

<3
Oooh, I would *totally* take you up on that, if I wasn't dead butt broke lmao. I don't even have $5 to my name, and not sure how much I'll have for playing around with after payday XD;;; :(

But I'm sure lots of folks will take up to help you out :D

<3
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
how much would it be for a version with a different animal? i'd be interested in claiming a slot, but i'm wondering how much the range is for those ones :]
how much would it be for a version with a different animal? i'd be interested in claiming a slot, but i'm wondering how much the range is for those ones :]
xTvwh7b.png
mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop !
@macintalk would be a +10 charge to the base price, as the wisp part would be modified/redone and ears on the skydancer itself can be changed as well
@macintalk would be a +10 charge to the base price, as the wisp part would be modified/redone and ears on the skydancer itself can be changed as well
@cind i'll shoot you a pm! <3
@cind i'll shoot you a pm! <3
xTvwh7b.png
mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop !
@cind

Oh nooo! Thats so sad!! Bro artist tools are so expensive these days.. but i think i can help a little?

How much would it be for a recolour? And we are talking about the fox sweet dreams skin right? Or is it another?

Also what is likely the timeframe for payment?

@cind

Oh nooo! Thats so sad!! Bro artist tools are so expensive these days.. but i think i can help a little?

How much would it be for a recolour? And we are talking about the fox sweet dreams skin right? Or is it another?

Also what is likely the timeframe for payment?

amari-sig-acc-R.png
 › adult | she/her | amari
 › skin shop
 › about me
 › wishlist
 › uma hoard
@cafemochi the recolor is 15-20 usd, for the fox dreams line, yep!
timeframe would be sometime after the skin art/recolor is complete and approved, which i plan to get done asap, so 2-3 days after now is my goal
@cafemochi the recolor is 15-20 usd, for the fox dreams line, yep!
timeframe would be sometime after the skin art/recolor is complete and approved, which i plan to get done asap, so 2-3 days after now is my goal