Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Shall We Play A Game (of Doors)?
1 2 ... 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 ... 1153 1154
DOOR 1 @/AlterZero
Door 1 looks like something had been eating away at it, and the sounds coming from inside were definitely not Dragon. It gave the same feeling one might get from aggressive zoo animals.

DOOR 2 @/CanOfOof348
Door 2 seems to be emitting burbling sounds, similar to how a small creek would murmur happily to itself and it's visitors. It is carefully decorated with hanging lichen and moss.

DOOR 3 @/Knify
Door 3 has a strange feel to it, one that makes your heartbeat rise and inspire fear from somewhere deep within you. It feels like something that shouldn't be discovered, that doesn't want to be disturbed by something of your plane of existence...
DOOR 1 @/AlterZero
Door 1 looks like something had been eating away at it, and the sounds coming from inside were definitely not Dragon. It gave the same feeling one might get from aggressive zoo animals.

DOOR 2 @/CanOfOof348
Door 2 seems to be emitting burbling sounds, similar to how a small creek would murmur happily to itself and it's visitors. It is carefully decorated with hanging lichen and moss.

DOOR 3 @/Knify
Door 3 has a strange feel to it, one that makes your heartbeat rise and inspire fear from somewhere deep within you. It feels like something that shouldn't be discovered, that doesn't want to be disturbed by something of your plane of existence...
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
Door 2 plz :3
Door 2 plz :3
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
@AutumnFall123 I'd like door 1
Alter carefully walks up to the first doors. The strange sounds make him somewhat fearful of what beast might be behind them, but eventually, the curiosity wins.
@AutumnFall123 I'd like door 1
Alter carefully walks up to the first doors. The strange sounds make him somewhat fearful of what beast might be behind them, but eventually, the curiosity wins.
1YGrk6M.pngQB9Oxim.png
1zc6qYY.png
t9rE1A9.png
tsLqd7p.png4lx1JN4.png JvT6zxD.png
@AutumnFall123 Door 3 please!
@AutumnFall123 Door 3 please!
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
@AlterZero DOOR 1 Opening the door brings you into a padded room, the walls shredded and leaking stuffing. In the center are three familiars, unconscious, around what appears to be an animated set of apparel. It's helmet turns to look at you before each piece remembers that it is not alive, and falls back into a pile of Supportive Bonecarver armour. Now docile, all of these are easy to transport back to your clan. [outfit=2519892] [Item=Venom Ring][item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Parasitic Fungus] . ---------- . @CanOfOof348 DOOR 2 When you open the door, you step foot into a shallow pond that sparkles in the evening sunlight. Atop a lilly-shaped table, a scroll, a toy, and a neatly folded cloak lie in the center. It's a peaceful place, somewhere you might wish to stay forever if you hadn't been gently pushed back by the ripples of the pond. [Item=Breed Change: Undertide][Item=Undertide Fidget Toy][item=Blue sea slug cloak] . ---------- . @Knify DOOR 3 Opening the door somehow changes the entire environment around you, as if you had just teleported to another planet in the darkest depths of space. Before you can panic about your situation, the vibrant starry galaxies above you ripple like water, and a drop of galaxy falls into a perfectly placed bottle. Somehow, even from several of your tail lengths away, you can see in extreme detail what is inside - spawn of the stars in the shape of a Wildclaw. She sleeps for now. You know that as soon as you open the now sealed bottle, she will awaken and never again be contained. You have the bottle in your possession as you suddenly appear back in front of the third door, closed again to the mysteries that lie inside. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/93232972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/932330/93232972_350.png[/img][/url][Item=Broken Bottle] . ----- [b](Please give me a few hours to give everything out! I should have everything sent out to everyone before roll-over, but if you didn't get your stuff by then, feel free to ping and remind me :3) [/b]
@AlterZero
DOOR 1
Opening the door brings you into a padded room, the walls shredded and leaking stuffing. In the center are three familiars, unconscious, around what appears to be an animated set of apparel. It's helmet turns to look at you before each piece remembers that it is not alive, and falls back into a pile of Supportive Bonecarver armour. Now docile, all of these are easy to transport back to your clan.

Not Found

Venom Ring Teardrop Owlynx Parasitic Fungus

@CanOfOof348
DOOR 2
When you open the door, you step foot into a shallow pond that sparkles in the evening sunlight. Atop a lilly-shaped table, a scroll, a toy, and a neatly folded cloak lie in the center. It's a peaceful place, somewhere you might wish to stay forever if you hadn't been gently pushed back by the ripples of the pond.

Breed Change: Undertide Undertide Fidget Toy Blue Sea Slug Cloak

@Knify
DOOR 3
Opening the door somehow changes the entire environment around you, as if you had just teleported to another planet in the darkest depths of space. Before you can panic about your situation, the vibrant starry galaxies above you ripple like water, and a drop of galaxy falls into a perfectly placed bottle. Somehow, even from several of your tail lengths away, you can see in extreme detail what is inside - spawn of the stars in the shape of a Wildclaw. She sleeps for now. You know that as soon as you open the now sealed bottle, she will awaken and never again be contained.
You have the bottle in your possession as you suddenly appear back in front of the third door, closed again to the mysteries that lie inside.
93232972_350.png Broken Bottle
(Please give me a few hours to give everything out! I should have everything sent out to everyone before roll-over, but if you didn't get your stuff by then, feel free to ping and remind me :3)
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
@AutumnFall123

omg tysm!! This is feeding my love for Undertides fs <3
@AutumnFall123

omg tysm!! This is feeding my love for Undertides fs <3
kHhJJHP.png Any pronouns
Exalt Neutral
Tryin my best :3
Celeana2.gif
[center][b]Door 1:[/b] [emoji=normal eyes size=1][emoji=scroll size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [b]Door 2:[/b] [emoji=deer skull size=1][emoji=sunglasses size=1][emoji=cauldron size=1] [b]Door 3:[/b] [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=apparel helm size=1][emoji=plant size=1][/center]
Door 1:

Door 2:

Door 3:
bulbasaur.gifivysaur.gifvenusaur-f.gif

knives || it/he || art shop
@knify

door 3 please :)
@knify

door 3 please :)
he/they || fr time + 9 || addicted to opening chests
wishlist
door 1 please!