Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Opinion on the new TøP single??????
I am so excited for this new album based on this song!!! I love the tech and the beat switch half-way threw like that was done amazing. And the boys going back to trench? Yes please. Trench was their best album so I hope they take lots of inspiration from it.

What do ya'll think?
I am so excited for this new album based on this song!!! I love the tech and the beat switch half-way threw like that was done amazing. And the boys going back to trench? Yes please. Trench was their best album so I hope they take lots of inspiration from it.

What do ya'll think?
BJmjb0y.pngT45QsK.png T4G0l9.png
Exciting! all the lore implications as well oohhh!
Exciting! all the lore implications as well oohhh!
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png

Hey! I’m Ashstream, or Ash.. Hiya!
at first i was like eh but now it's grown on me within a few listens hfngjnf im so excited for a new album... it comes out 10 days after my birthday and 10 days before my gf and i's anniversary.... if no one got me twenty one pilots got me
at first i was like eh but now it's grown on me within a few listens hfngjnf im so excited for a new album... it comes out 10 days after my birthday and 10 days before my gf and i's anniversary.... if no one got me twenty one pilots got me
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
i was unsure about it at first, but it's reaaally starting to grow on me! the visuals in the music video were top shelf as always, and the new box sets they're releasing look like they're slaying it.
i was unsure about it at first, but it's reaaally starting to grow on me! the visuals in the music video were top shelf as always, and the new box sets they're releasing look like they're slaying it.
74932008_TKYVEggxYTbzilp.gif
I absolutely love it! The lore, the choreography?? Josh Dunn name reference in a song already?? I think it was a perfect comeback for them!
I absolutely love it! The lore, the choreography?? Josh Dunn name reference in a song already?? I think it was a perfect comeback for them!
xm5ofH1.pngG8AyR6r.png4kekx4D.pngXD376rC.png