Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [TMC reject] Moonshadow for Abby F
1 2
Howdy peeps! Moonshadow is available for reprints, and I will print as many runs as there is interest for. [size=1]Please bear with me, I am still new to skinmaking and I'm a little overwhelmed[/size] [center] [size=4][b]Moonshadow for Aberration F - [emoji=gem size=1]750g[/b][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BqpA6HE.png[/img] [skin=55197] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xIE54LW57rS7dwtK7mgZ-FzGzLCdnIPsOlo7yDX-rVY/edit?usp=sharing][b]Click HERE to preorder[/b][/url] [/center] [quote] [center][b]Preorder guidelines[/b][/center] - Add your username to the first empty spot in the first run with space. [b]Please do not edit any username but your own.[/b] - When a run is full I will ping the people in that run to send their payment. I need at least 7 people in a run to send their payment before I can submit the skin for review. - When the prints are approved and delivered to me, I will send them out via PM. - If you are on mobile and unable to add yourself to the spreadsheet, give me a ping and I will add you when I am able - If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask! [/quote] I don't have a dedicated skin shop, but feel free to add yourself to this pinglist if you wanna see whatever my brain happens to spit out [center][pinglist=22556][/center] ----- [center]@pinglist-21844[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/3286613]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Aberration F, Skincent, festival, dark, glow, shade, shadow flight[/center][br] [size=1]-pings snipped-[/size]
Howdy peeps! Moonshadow is available for reprints, and I will print as many runs as there is interest for.

Please bear with me, I am still new to skinmaking and I'm a little overwhelmed

Moonshadow for Aberration F - 750g

BqpA6HE.png

Click HERE to preorder
Quote:
Preorder guidelines
- Add your username to the first empty spot in the first run with space. Please do not edit any username but your own.

- When a run is full I will ping the people in that run to send their payment. I need at least 7 people in a run to send their payment before I can submit the skin for review.

- When the prints are approved and delivered to me, I will send them out via PM.

- If you are on mobile and unable to add yourself to the spreadsheet, give me a ping and I will add you when I am able

- If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask!

I don't have a dedicated skin shop, but feel free to add yourself to this pinglist if you wanna see whatever my brain happens to spit out
Click here for the GASP thread!

Aberration F, Skincent, festival, dark, glow, shade, shadow flight

-pings snipped-
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
Yes! I'm glad you are planning to print it! Excellent lighting! I signed up for one!
Yes! I'm glad you are planning to print it! Excellent lighting! I signed up for one!
Sorry, I'm stuck on mobile atm and it never likes to let me edit spreadsheets. Could I get a slot for moonshadow please?
I love the lighting and ethereal look!
Sorry, I'm stuck on mobile atm and it never likes to let me edit spreadsheets. Could I get a slot for moonshadow please?
I love the lighting and ethereal look!
dd4c357c-68d4-4116-bccc-e1c20c55aa3c.png
@Incarnate

No problem, got you added!
@Incarnate

No problem, got you added!
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png
bYt72YT.png
I really want a copy of this... but... [img]https://imgur.com/VJ8q0ae.png[/img] [s]current pa queue is 13 long lol[/s]
I really want a copy of this... but...

VJ8q0ae.png

current pa queue is 13 long lol
135783.png
92556387.png

Activity | Projects | UMAs
Farming Notes
Pretty Fodder

72964495.png
86867754.png
I'm also stuck on mobile and unable to do spreadsheets so I may have to bug you to add me cuz I absolutely ADORE this skin omg. It was definitely one if my favorites submitted!!
I'm also stuck on mobile and unable to do spreadsheets so I may have to bug you to add me cuz I absolutely ADORE this skin omg. It was definitely one if my favorites submitted!!
this is the best skin I've actually seen here, thank you a lot for wanting to print it!!
this is the best skin I've actually seen here, thank you a lot for wanting to print it!!
@Quivira

Added you to the sheet!
@Quivira

Added you to the sheet!
OO
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
OOOOOOO
SigAdoptBanner.png
OOOOOOO WvEXipG.png
JvUa9ma.png