Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Borrowing familiars sprite, delver
Hello,

I know this might be a very huge stretch but I would like to borrow some familiars I am missing from my bestiary (also I hope this is the right thread for this).
I am awakening them through Fionna's so I will return them right away.
I have been playing since june 2013 but I wasnt able to get the light sprite due to not having enough currency nor I knew about the KS up until it was closed sadly.

The familiars I am LF:
KS fams(Bone Fiend, Boolean, Skycat) & Light sprite fams (highly impossible but gotta try 8w8)
Frost Delver
Stone Borer
Rogue Excavator
Terror Toad
Fear Frog

Hopefully I can provide a collateral sufficient enough for the process.

Thank you for reading <3
Hello,

I know this might be a very huge stretch but I would like to borrow some familiars I am missing from my bestiary (also I hope this is the right thread for this).
I am awakening them through Fionna's so I will return them right away.
I have been playing since june 2013 but I wasnt able to get the light sprite due to not having enough currency nor I knew about the KS up until it was closed sadly.

The familiars I am LF:
KS fams(Bone Fiend, Boolean, Skycat) & Light sprite fams (highly impossible but gotta try 8w8)
Frost Delver
Stone Borer
Rogue Excavator
Terror Toad
Fear Frog

Hopefully I can provide a collateral sufficient enough for the process.

Thank you for reading <3
I can cover everything but the KS familiars. I will need collateral, but I will be happy to negotiate how much.
I can cover everything but the KS familiars. I will need collateral, but I will be happy to negotiate how much.
@TheMasterGamer

Thank you so much! please send me a pm with the details on the collateral you are thinking on
@TheMasterGamer

Thank you so much! please send me a pm with the details on the collateral you are thinking on
The CR has been sent.
The CR has been sent.
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump *
bump *
still on the search
still on the search
(OwO)/
(OwO)/