Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Help me name my aether!
He’s so freaking cute but I don’t know what to name this precious dragon! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85029154][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/850292/85029154_350.png[/img][/url] I usually Name my dragons something that fits their lore, but I’ve got no lore for him and so no name!!!
He’s so freaking cute but I don’t know what to name this precious dragon!

85029154_350.png

I usually Name my dragons something that fits their lore, but I’ve got no lore for him and so no name!!!
Untitled1021-20220623153718.png
I usually like to name my aethers something kinda silly, since apparently They Do That--I'll suggest Surcingle! its a part of a saddle thats basically a band around the midsection, but I think 1. its a kinda silly word 2. it matches the bands hes got all down his body! idk how it would mean for lore, maybe he's a leatherworker...?
I usually like to name my aethers something kinda silly, since apparently They Do That--I'll suggest Surcingle! its a part of a saddle thats basically a band around the midsection, but I think 1. its a kinda silly word 2. it matches the bands hes got all down his body! idk how it would mean for lore, maybe he's a leatherworker...?
KHUgIpL.gif sMnKARY.png fK5z2eq.gif
I'm terrible with names but when I saw him the name Bixby came to mind
I'm terrible with names but when I saw him the name Bixby came to mind
ggOWrzg.gif
yYDboPB.gif
6SsN9R1.gif
Bj4z50F.gif
j7sfGwx.gif
@RheoTastic Yes they really are just silly little dragons, but Surcingle does have a nice ring for the silly little guy ^^! And the meaning is funny too :D

@Quinfinite that’s a silly little name I’ll have to use that for another aether!! :D
@RheoTastic Yes they really are just silly little dragons, but Surcingle does have a nice ring for the silly little guy ^^! And the meaning is funny too :D

@Quinfinite that’s a silly little name I’ll have to use that for another aether!! :D
Untitled1021-20220623153718.png