Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Color Sets/ Theory Guide (Requests Open)
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @jaguarthecat

Added Bamboo Falls, more to come later today (maybe)
@cloneraid @foreverrain @ScripturamRuby @experience @AlphaSnowdust @CassieRose @jaguarthecat

Added Bamboo Falls, more to come later today (maybe)
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif

Added a whole bunch! Grayscale in part 1, the Thunderhead Savanna coli venue, and a bunch of food-themed palettes: Berries, Citrus, Meat, Chocolate, and Bread :>

Added a whole bunch! Grayscale in part 1, the Thunderhead Savanna coli venue, and a bunch of food-themed palettes: Berries, Citrus, Meat, Chocolate, and Bread :>
Still working on Boreal Woods but I did Pikachu/Pichu!
Still working on Boreal Woods but I did Pikachu/Pichu!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
just wanted to say that this is my new favorite resource!! i have rsi in multiple places and i often lack the clicking power and motivation to do these searches myself :') so thank you so much for making this much easier!!
just wanted to say that this is my new favorite resource!! i have rsi in multiple places and i often lack the clicking power and motivation to do these searches myself :') so thank you so much for making this much easier!!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º

Added Browns, and a whole bunch of LGBT+ palettes!! Those were so fun to make haha

Added Browns, and a whole bunch of LGBT+ palettes!! Those were so fun to make haha
hello! i'm bored rn so i got started on a couple color schemes ^^ i haven't filled out the secondary/tertiary parts yet but hopefully this is helpful somehow LOL

y2k - according to the aesthetics wiki, the key colors for y2k are "Silver, blue, bright, and vivd colors;" i also gave the y2k aesthetic institute another cursory glance while i was picking :o you could maybe add some more neons to this? but i feel like while all colors are technically used, lighter and cooler colors are heavily emphasized...? idk if anything might want to add the neon/light oranges or darker grays

webcore - based on web-safe colors and the original mspaint color palette! there are murky colors in both of those but i decided not to include them bc i never see them in webcore pics? like when you think ye olde angelfire/geocities sites, i never think of like. brown LMAO but again that's just me trying to differentiate this aesthetic from the others

synthwave - according to the aesthetics wiki, key colors are "Magenta, pink, blue, purple, cyan, black," and sunsets/dusk are a major motif; the other neons are included bc it's 80s i could see them used as good accent colors :o

vaporwave - this aesthetic is so hard to pin down idk this probably needs a lot of work

sky - in the same vein as the food colors, but it's sky words! there were less than i thought LOL

plants - color names also used for flowers, fruit, wood, etc! i forgot periwinkle but i don't feel like adding it

seaside - same concept as above. periwinkle is here too bc it's a species of sea snail, although it should be noted they are not the same color as the periwinkle flower! i have too much useless knowledge crammed in my head!
hello! i'm bored rn so i got started on a couple color schemes ^^ i haven't filled out the secondary/tertiary parts yet but hopefully this is helpful somehow LOL

y2k - according to the aesthetics wiki, the key colors for y2k are "Silver, blue, bright, and vivd colors;" i also gave the y2k aesthetic institute another cursory glance while i was picking :o you could maybe add some more neons to this? but i feel like while all colors are technically used, lighter and cooler colors are heavily emphasized...? idk if anything might want to add the neon/light oranges or darker grays

webcore - based on web-safe colors and the original mspaint color palette! there are murky colors in both of those but i decided not to include them bc i never see them in webcore pics? like when you think ye olde angelfire/geocities sites, i never think of like. brown LMAO but again that's just me trying to differentiate this aesthetic from the others

synthwave - according to the aesthetics wiki, key colors are "Magenta, pink, blue, purple, cyan, black," and sunsets/dusk are a major motif; the other neons are included bc it's 80s i could see them used as good accent colors :o

vaporwave - this aesthetic is so hard to pin down idk this probably needs a lot of work

sky - in the same vein as the food colors, but it's sky words! there were less than i thought LOL

plants - color names also used for flowers, fruit, wood, etc! i forgot periwinkle but i don't feel like adding it

seaside - same concept as above. periwinkle is here too bc it's a species of sea snail, although it should be noted they are not the same color as the periwinkle flower! i have too much useless knowledge crammed in my head!
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
Saving this! So cool
Saving this! So cool
CF3tmTg.png
saving this! I currently have a character who is a tanzanite colored sapphire Dragonborn Bard!
saving this! I currently have a character who is a tanzanite colored sapphire Dragonborn Bard!