Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin grab bags
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80
sending for 5 bags
sending for 5 bags
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
sending for 6 grab bags !
sending for 6 grab bags !
sending for five grab bags!
sending for five grab bags!
______________He/They (Trans flag)
______________J7D1quC.png
______________2VtxnMX.png
______________wLurwzJ.png
______________G8AyR6r.png
66a0d48fcf536becdbf8d9cabe56c515-120x120.jpg FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png
hNpGoBq.png
U9gVboW.png
Al1BEGR.png
@SilverQuark do you have enough for 10 bags? ill send the cr and if not ill just cancel incase i forget i asked lmao!
@SilverQuark do you have enough for 10 bags? ill send the cr and if not ill just cancel incase i forget i asked lmao!
@AnnaM0on @CaTYstrophe @ChissChass @Duskphoenix @EnderRocky @gryphon982 @Jelllitan @Kaessis @turtleking9974

Hello! I'm bringing back this thread and refreshing my pinglist. If you want to stay on it, please let me know and I'll add you back.

@Kaessis

Apologies for not replying! I thought I did. You probably don't need this now but if you do, send a CR anytime.
@AnnaM0on @CaTYstrophe @ChissChass @Duskphoenix @EnderRocky @gryphon982 @Jelllitan @Kaessis @turtleking9974

Hello! I'm bringing back this thread and refreshing my pinglist. If you want to stay on it, please let me know and I'll add you back.

@Kaessis

Apologies for not replying! I thought I did. You probably don't need this now but if you do, send a CR anytime.
i want to stay on the pinglist! will you be making an fr-official one for when they make it so you can't ping lots of people manually?
i want to stay on the pinglist! will you be making an fr-official one for when they make it so you can't ping lots of people manually?
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png 99HpT0c.png wind_bibling_by_cicide76536-dcipqin.gif WIMBY100.png
if this is open currently ill be sending for 2 bags :)
if this is open currently ill be sending for 2 bags :)
87336293p.png Click Wendell for Wishlist! She'll show you the goods. just moving the best part over Harren, he/him, plagueling. Ask me about my dragon's extended warranty! (Thanks Mom!)
@gryphon982

Great point actually, I should be using the pinglist feature! I've made a pinglist and put it in the first post, you can add yourself now. Thank you for the suggestion!

@Harr3nhal

I know you've already ordered, just wanted to say thanks! Come back anytime :)
@gryphon982

Great point actually, I should be using the pinglist feature! I've made a pinglist and put it in the first post, you can add yourself now. Thank you for the suggestion!

@Harr3nhal

I know you've already ordered, just wanted to say thanks! Come back anytime :)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80