Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Genshin Impact
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 336 337
This very game made me go inactive from FR but I'm back and playing both!
Got Xianyun and her weapon in 20 pulls now I can continue to save for C6 Neuvillette. c:
This very game made me go inactive from FR but I'm back and playing both!
Got Xianyun and her weapon in 20 pulls now I can continue to save for C6 Neuvillette. c:
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
finally got draff's letter from the pigeons go awol commission!! lol i heard if you kill the pigeons before the 'scare off pigeons' prompt comes up, it'll trigger the hilichurl version: seems it works now i just need to complete the follow up commission and then i'm all done with mondstadt achievements ^^

i've only got one commission-related achievement for liyue, inazuma and fontaine each and three for sumeru. with the new commission qol, i think i'll be done pretty soon~
finally got draff's letter from the pigeons go awol commission!! lol i heard if you kill the pigeons before the 'scare off pigeons' prompt comes up, it'll trigger the hilichurl version: seems it works now i just need to complete the follow up commission and then i'm all done with mondstadt achievements ^^

i've only got one commission-related achievement for liyue, inazuma and fontaine each and three for sumeru. with the new commission qol, i think i'll be done pretty soon~
?s1k5n=party.png
me wanting a zhongli fandragon (he is my favorite character tied with albedo) vs me being a gen one lair: unstoppable force vs immovable object there is physically no other breed he can be besides an imperial. BUT FINDING A GEN 2 WITH ZHONGLI COLORS WILL BE HORRIBLE. [img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F7sGY1Ja8AAxc3Q.jpg[/img] look at my beautiful boy
me wanting a zhongli fandragon (he is my favorite character tied with albedo) vs me being a gen one lair: unstoppable force vs immovable object

there is physically no other breed he can be besides an imperial. BUT FINDING A GEN 2 WITH ZHONGLI COLORS WILL BE HORRIBLE.

F7sGY1Ja8AAxc3Q.jpg
look at my beautiful boy
eGBpGF4.png

fr +1 | she/they
skins | adopts
@Takato I absolutely love your plan! Neuvillette is a favorite of mine, ever since I accidentally pulled him when he released. I had planned on building pity to try and pull Wriothesley in the second half of that update, and clearly that went really well. He’s pretty much become a permanent member of my team. I’d love to see your fandragon when you finish.
@Takato I absolutely love your plan! Neuvillette is a favorite of mine, ever since I accidentally pulled him when he released. I had planned on building pity to try and pull Wriothesley in the second half of that update, and clearly that went really well. He’s pretty much become a permanent member of my team. I’d love to see your fandragon when you finish.
cTrEW.gifmlHpBMC.png.XdKddgH.png.
does anyone else here love the harbingers and/or dottore specifically bc if so PLEASE talk to me

ngl i don't care for 99% of genshin's playable cast bc they all feel like the same cardboard cutout in slightly different packaing BUT the harbingers got me in a chokehold and i'd love to talk about them in more depth
does anyone else here love the harbingers and/or dottore specifically bc if so PLEASE talk to me

ngl i don't care for 99% of genshin's playable cast bc they all feel like the same cardboard cutout in slightly different packaing BUT the harbingers got me in a chokehold and i'd love to talk about them in more depth
gEQYnxI.png
i swear all the short characters have me investing
kazuha, i pulled a lot for
Scara, i spent money on
and now gaming???? man they have a solid chokehold on me

(no neuvillette is special)
i swear all the short characters have me investing
kazuha, i pulled a lot for
Scara, i spent money on
and now gaming???? man they have a solid chokehold on me

(no neuvillette is special)
>FR+0
>I believe in Neuvillette supremacy
>she/her
>Chinese
>simps for twinks
>wishlist!
> art shop (closed)
>Get UnoReverseCard to 250 Likes
>Avatar
>minor
>Gaming is my oomfie
62eabedbf97a2c13388462f08a8b3461fae99675.png
SRmKvyd.png UpBsI.gif
k7uK0.gif
75EoA.gif
reviving this to remind folks to log in on the 29th to FINALLY get bennett's birthday letter+gift!!

also we will finally be getting his birthday art and chibi!!! very excited, i love him sm
reviving this to remind folks to log in on the 29th to FINALLY get bennett's birthday letter+gift!!

also we will finally be getting his birthday art and chibi!!! very excited, i love him sm
Oh yeah Leap Year, cool Bennett's actual birthday. I'm not into meta but I have been using him more lately, realized I need better artifacts for him though. So getting art and a chibi of him will be nice. :)

Birb mom has been a great addition to overworld travel, 10/10 Good times.
Oh yeah Leap Year, cool Bennett's actual birthday. I'm not into meta but I have been using him more lately, realized I need better artifacts for him though. So getting art and a chibi of him will be nice. :)

Birb mom has been a great addition to overworld travel, 10/10 Good times.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
Bennett's birthday!!!
Can't wait to celebrate his next one in ver 8.5 ;w;
Bennett's birthday!!!
Can't wait to celebrate his next one in ver 8.5 ;w;
eUMpoZl.png‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎
Gem Exchange
Toyhouse‎‎
DragCave
Wishlist
Projects
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ SrZlsqf.png
finally downloaded the game on my laptop so i dont have to get up on the computer whenevr i wanna play. hopefully i play more often [emoji=firework size=1]
finally downloaded the game on my laptop so i dont have to get up on the computer whenevr i wanna play. hopefully i play more often
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
1 2 ... 327 328 329 330 331 ... 336 337