Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN | orange's art shop [USD/G/T]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Do you do gjinkas? (I hope i spelled that right)
If so, I just want a simple bust sketch of a girl I have!!
[quote name="Mayzel" date="2024-01-31 10:01:05" ] Do you do gjinkas? (I hope i spelled that right) If so, I just want a simple bust sketch of a girl I have!! [/quote] absolutely! if you want to send me a message with her references and any specifications i'll mark you down for a slot
Mayzel wrote on 2024-01-31 10:01:05:

absolutely! if you want to send me a message with her references and any specifications i'll mark you down for a slot
| orange - they/them - | skin and accent page |
Yeah! That works out for me!!!
Yeah! That works out for me!!!
@clowncare Hello!! Would you be willing to do a coloured sketch for me of my human/ demon fella here? He's a big guy with a scarred face, but he's really just a huge sweetheart man that really needs to shave :3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Dby9Kx9.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/X0LVrbj.png[/img] I'd like to pay in gems as well if I can!
@clowncare

Hello!! Would you be willing to do a coloured sketch for me of my human/ demon fella here? He's a big guy with a scarred face, but he's really just a huge sweetheart man that really needs to shave :3

Dby9Kx9.png
X0LVrbj.png

I'd like to pay in gems as well if I can!
Wt1TDu5.png
[quote name="RiotLizard" date="2024-02-01 15:55:05" ] [/quote] absolutely! would you want a bust or a full body? and would you send these specifications in a message so we can chat more?
RiotLizard wrote on 2024-02-01 15:55:05:

absolutely! would you want a bust or a full body? and would you send these specifications in a message so we can chat more?
[+]
[+]
Hi! Im back <3333 could I have a simple sketch fullbody of the girl! ^^ half payment is like…500 right, I am not the smartest! But we can discuss her outfit in dms!
Hi! Im back <3333 could I have a simple sketch fullbody of the girl! ^^ half payment is like…500 right, I am not the smartest! But we can discuss her outfit in dms!
[quote name="Mayzel" date="2024-02-03 10:07:38" ] @Mayzel [/quote] half payment for a full-body sketch is either 600g or 600kt ! i'll shoot you another message hehe
Mayzel wrote on 2024-02-03 10:07:38:
half payment for a full-body sketch is either 600g or 600kt ! i'll shoot you another message hehe
Hello there - I just always like to post to make sure before I post all my info ;w; - are your commissions open? Would love to commission you for FRC!
Hello there - I just always like to post to make sure before I post all my info ;w; - are your commissions open? Would love to commission you for FRC!
Hello! Could I commission a Plain sketch (fullbody) for Uriel?
Would that be 1200g?
Hello! Could I commission a Plain sketch (fullbody) for Uriel?
Would that be 1200g?
KMv71f5.png cHa0MYt.png
qCVFNJp.png
oaolHwW.png
SKINSHOP

1 2 3 4 5 6 7