Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [C] Fae & Eve's One-Stop Coli Shop!
Heeya Fae and Eve! n_n Hope you have a wonderful day. I'd love to get a chance for grinding Harpy's roosts as a raffle chance!(definitely after this festival!) Thank you in advance. <3

edited: oh I just realized I missed pings.

@Faerlie @Evereal
I agree to the shop rules.

I want you to fight for me!

Order Type (general or lucky): (I don't know I could do 'lucky' type with raffle things, so I'll leave it blank.)
Venue (no level 25): Harpy's roosts
Number of Battles (1,000 max): 500
Total Price: x
Payment Method (gems/treasure/items/mixed): x
Anything Else?:
Heeya Fae and Eve! n_n Hope you have a wonderful day. I'd love to get a chance for grinding Harpy's roosts as a raffle chance!(definitely after this festival!) Thank you in advance. <3

edited: oh I just realized I missed pings.

@Faerlie @Evereal
I agree to the shop rules.

I want you to fight for me!

Order Type (general or lucky): (I don't know I could do 'lucky' type with raffle things, so I'll leave it blank.)
Venue (no level 25): Harpy's roosts
Number of Battles (1,000 max): 500
Total Price: x
Payment Method (gems/treasure/items/mixed): x
Anything Else?:
ySuapQE.png Favorites
-Artshop
-Adoptable
XabT7cJ.png
@Evereal back with another dressing order :> could you scry & dress this dragon for me? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90091327][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/900914/90091327_350.png[/img][/url] -keep her a [b]coatl[/b] please! -[b]accents are ok[/b] ig, [b]no skins[/b] tho -tertiary should be [b]filigree[/b], [b]lace[/b], [b]ringlets[/b], or [b]smoke[/b] -primary and secondary genes [b]stay the same[/b] -not required but i would appreciate it if you used at least one apparel piece from the [b]black lace set[/b] btw could i reserve a nature nest (again lol) for [b]11/7[/b]?
@Evereal

back with another dressing order :> could you scry & dress this dragon for me?

90091327_350.png

-keep her a coatl please!
-accents are ok ig, no skins tho
-tertiary should be filigree, lace, ringlets, or smoke
-primary and secondary genes stay the same
-not required but i would appreciate it if you used at least one apparel piece from the black lace set

btw could i reserve a nature nest (again lol) for 11/7?
@Evereal

hi!! i'd like to reserve another nature nest for 11/23 if that's ok :0
@Evereal

hi!! i'd like to reserve another nature nest for 11/23 if that's ok :0
Hope y'all are doing okay! Was hoping to order but see you're closed. Ping me when you reopen!! :)
Hope y'all are doing okay! Was hoping to order but see you're closed. Ping me when you reopen!! :)
its been almost 8 years in dragon heck, help.

Hiring Melters: here

Hiring Coli Grinders: here