Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Double Deductions [FR Puzzle S2 #5]
1 2 3 4 5
Thank you for the award and the handling of the divvy!
Also, thank you so much for the wonderful puzzle! It was masterfully crafted, it took as many people as the number of parts to the puzzle to solve it. I for one enjoyed participating a lot.
Thank you for the award and the handling of the divvy!
Also, thank you so much for the wonderful puzzle! It was masterfully crafted, it took as many people as the number of parts to the puzzle to solve it. I for one enjoyed participating a lot.
Thank you, as always, for the wonderful puzzle! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
Thank you, as always, for the wonderful puzzle!
IMG-2092small.png_
Thank you for the amazing puzzle as always! And shoutout to my friends in arccord, they did amazing work with figuring out parts of the puzzles!
Thank you for the amazing puzzle as always! And shoutout to my friends in arccord, they did amazing work with figuring out parts of the puzzles!
NKdcDcw.png Ca6EHIb.pngbVV6yhw.png
sh5xjiu.pngwb9jSqb.png
wTVVdiJ.png7Zid8hE.png
7DcAca6.pngtqGkHih.png
oaolHwW.pngYMPbu9R.png
Dang, so close, if only sleep wasn't super required (had all but the slitherlink worked out, and a friend had pointed out this morning b4 -> b10 could be bases)

Congrats Ador! And thank you Stormstar, these were the first ones I could actually get my head around haha!
Dang, so close, if only sleep wasn't super required (had all but the slitherlink worked out, and a friend had pointed out this morning b4 -> b10 could be bases)

Congrats Ador! And thank you Stormstar, these were the first ones I could actually get my head around haha!
@pahein Out of curiosity how did you get avocado's scry number? I was going by what number it was from the 'top' of the colour list which would be 86 not 37 so just curious what I missed
@pahein Out of curiosity how did you get avocado's scry number? I was going by what number it was from the 'top' of the colour list which would be 86 not 37 so just curious what I missed
@ThesFireflies

Not Pahein, but we saw the "avocadourl" thing and took the number from the digit Avocado gets in dragon scry links!

So like this is the scry link for a triple Avocado dragon:

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=0&age=0&bodygene=0&body=37&winggene=0&wings=37&tertgene=0&tert=37&element=10&eyetype=0

Breed, gender, age, body gene, body, etc all have number values corresponding to different traits. Body, wings, and tert are the variable names for the prim, sec, and tert colors, and for each, it's 37! Meaning Avocado's scry number is 37
@ThesFireflies

Not Pahein, but we saw the "avocadourl" thing and took the number from the digit Avocado gets in dragon scry links!

So like this is the scry link for a triple Avocado dragon:

https://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=1&gender=0&age=0&bodygene=0&body=37&winggene=0&wings=37&tertgene=0&tert=37&element=10&eyetype=0

Breed, gender, age, body gene, body, etc all have number values corresponding to different traits. Body, wings, and tert are the variable names for the prim, sec, and tert colors, and for each, it's 37! Meaning Avocado's scry number is 37
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@Dragonwyspr Oh that's neat! Very sneaky haha, thank you!
@Dragonwyspr Oh that's neat! Very sneaky haha, thank you!
@ThesFireflies

Yeee for sure. And ofc!
@ThesFireflies

Yeee for sure. And ofc!
~

tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png
~
He/Him ~
18 ~
FR+2 ~
Semi-active ~
~ ~
export202312061716059087.png
~ 5305175-tumblr-tumblr-logo-icon.png
~
5335781-camera-instagram-social-media-instagram-logo-icon.png
~
406091-art-deviant-deviantart-gallery-icon.png
~ art-shop-icon.png ~ nature.png
@ThesFireflies -- Dragonwyspr is correct. I only had the idea because of some back-and-forth with Arcane members in the discord, plus I've done some spreadsheet coding involving parsing the scry links to determine color/genes.

Avocado is 37 in the scry numbering (but 87th in the list) likely because it's one of the original colors! The color wheel expansion means that the ordering of the colors isn't equal to what FR codes them as, since it didn't change the codes of the old colors-- it just added new ones. It's a little funky.
@ThesFireflies -- Dragonwyspr is correct. I only had the idea because of some back-and-forth with Arcane members in the discord, plus I've done some spreadsheet coding involving parsing the scry links to determine color/genes.

Avocado is 37 in the scry numbering (but 87th in the list) likely because it's one of the original colors! The color wheel expansion means that the ordering of the colors isn't equal to what FR codes them as, since it didn't change the codes of the old colors-- it just added new ones. It's a little funky.
IMG-2092small.png_
1 2 3 4 5