Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Entire Lair For Sale (Unbred 7 Dig G1s)
@nahum @Aurora23 @hatesprit @ProblematicPrism @kumatan @Pulse @Synthsational @LuckyStarite @tight @marshsiren @Madsyte @macintalk @4Jen @cocobella @catluvr @XxCalypsoxX @Gaston @Alecyne @Dakializ @kumatan @Noisurt @Turfwurm

Congrats to everyone for winning one or more dragons. All dragons will be sent as private auctions for gems unless you post or message me to request treasure payment or crossroads/item partials.
@nahum @Aurora23 @hatesprit @ProblematicPrism @kumatan @Pulse @Synthsational @LuckyStarite @tight @marshsiren @Madsyte @macintalk @4Jen @cocobella @catluvr @XxCalypsoxX @Gaston @Alecyne @Dakializ @kumatan @Noisurt @Turfwurm

Congrats to everyone for winning one or more dragons. All dragons will be sent as private auctions for gems unless you post or message me to request treasure payment or crossroads/item partials.
@Solarae no worries, i'll just send ya pure ;)

feel free to send PAs when snipe guard runs out (if any of them hit it) and i'll start accepting. everything in g please! i'm switching some t to g right now so forgive any lil delays in accepting PAs.
@Solarae no worries, i'll just send ya pure ;)

feel free to send PAs when snipe guard runs out (if any of them hit it) and i'll start accepting. everything in g please! i'm switching some t to g right now so forgive any lil delays in accepting PAs.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 9Ts3Q4r.png
JvUa9ma.png
mjtJ868.png
WI7lnRZ.png
dMGDDF8.png
@nahum no worries lol, you have 3 days to pick them all up
@nahum no worries lol, you have 3 days to pick them all up
@Solarae

apologies for the delay, i've been busy + sick irl (migraine :( ) - picking him up now, and thank you so much again!
@Solarae

apologies for the delay, i've been busy + sick irl (migraine :( ) - picking him up now, and thank you so much again!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!