Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Hibernal Den Checklist
So I was getting tired of having to check which slots I've already unlocked, mostly because I want to keep track of which items in my hoard are okay to sell and which I need to save, and I wasn't able to find a checklist that fit my needs, so I made one (if someone has already made one, my bad, I just couldn't find it [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]) Note: this does NOT list the amount of items needed or how to acquire them - there are already a couple of far more detailed spreadsheets in the forums for that. This is just a checklist for what slots you've unlocked and what items you need for each one. Apologies for any typos or if anything is out of order, this was typed out between the hours of one and four in the morning by a very sleep-deprived woman. [url]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OTkPLaTiP1BPlfZ4DGTANNk5cle6c5ECBqxJFBT_OIA/edit?usp=sharing[/url]
So I was getting tired of having to check which slots I've already unlocked, mostly because I want to keep track of which items in my hoard are okay to sell and which I need to save, and I wasn't able to find a checklist that fit my needs, so I made one (if someone has already made one, my bad, I just couldn't find it )

Note: this does NOT list the amount of items needed or how to acquire them - there are already a couple of far more detailed spreadsheets in the forums for that. This is just a checklist for what slots you've unlocked and what items you need for each one.

Apologies for any typos or if anything is out of order, this was typed out between the hours of one and four in the morning by a very sleep-deprived woman.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OTkPLaTiP1BPlfZ4DGTANNk5cle6c5ECBqxJFBT_OIA/edit?usp=sharing
WvEXipG.png
v2PJF9u.png
eTmFfQ7.png
This list has finally been updated to include the items from the Thunder Lizards digsite in Arlo's Ancient Artifacts!
This list has finally been updated to include the items from the Thunder Lizards digsite in Arlo's Ancient Artifacts!
WvEXipG.png
v2PJF9u.png
eTmFfQ7.png
I am saluting you for all the hard work you've done o7. One day there's gonna be a search function or something to help us out
I am saluting you for all the hard work you've done o7. One day there's gonna be a search function or something to help us out
-Lupine
They/Them