Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [ TRIPLE FORTUNE ] Starry Aethers
@dems

Question—were we supposed to send our payment to you? I ask this genuinely. The ping for the accent said to send the payment to 888, so that's what I did. Am I mistaken? :O

I can send you a screenshot of the PM I sent if needed, but I'm a little confused
@dems

Question—were we supposed to send our payment to you? I ask this genuinely. The ping for the accent said to send the payment to 888, so that's what I did. Am I mistaken? :O

I can send you a screenshot of the PM I sent if needed, but I'm a little confused
Forum-Signature.png
@playerpichu

Payment was meant to be sent to 888! Could you provide a link to the PM so he can check it? He probably forgot to record it to let me know that you prepaid.

EDIT: He just found it! I'll resend the PA as a 1t PA
@playerpichu

Payment was meant to be sent to 888! Could you provide a link to the PM so he can check it? He probably forgot to record it to let me know that you prepaid.

EDIT: He just found it! I'll resend the PA as a 1t PA
various dragon and non-dragon adopts that change on each page reload
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dems
they/them

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@888 could I get a slot for LOVE WINS! For 5 Nocturne Eggs, in case it's still available?
@888 could I get a slot for LOVE WINS! For 5 Nocturne Eggs, in case it's still available?
wepHvk7.png
@Tesoro

You've been added! You should send the eggs via PM or 1-way CR over to 888. If not, you'll receive a PA for 850g once run 14 comes back from queue.
@Tesoro

You've been added! You should send the eggs via PM or 1-way CR over to 888. If not, you'll receive a PA for 850g once run 14 comes back from queue.
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist
@dems Thank you! Will send the CR now!
@dems Thank you! Will send the CR now!
wepHvk7.png
@dems Thank you for letting me know what happened! It's no worries at all, I'm just glad I wasn't missing something. My apologies if the Strange Chests faded away, though! [emoji=coatl scared size=1] If NotN were still happening, I'd try to replace them
@dems

Thank you for letting me know what happened! It's no worries at all, I'm just glad I wasn't missing something. My apologies if the Strange Chests faded away, though! If NotN were still happening, I'd try to replace them
Forum-Signature.png
@dems
sorry for the ping some AH things sold I got the bit i was missing
@dems
sorry for the ping some AH things sold I got the bit i was missing
Hw7ERju.png B792tDB.png pmOIKYq.png
@dems I was also wondering if I would still be able to send eggs? I don't have enough money to pay in gems, so if not, then I'll decline the PA. Thank you!
@dems I was also wondering if I would still be able to send eggs? I don't have enough money to pay in gems, so if not, then I'll decline the PA. Thank you!
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
Hey! I still need to sell some things on AH so it might take me a sec to accept the PA, sorry about that!
Hey! I still need to sell some things on AH so it might take me a sec to accept the PA, sorry about that!
MALICE.png heart.png MENACE_ALL_CAPS.png test
- Art Shop -
- Skins & Accents -
- Hatchery(WIP) -
test
@Zikitty @DatBearTho

Yes, that's fine! Send a 1-way CR to 888, and I'll relist the PAs as 1t PAs once he receives them!

@Kioshi

No worries! You've got a week, and if you need longer just let me know and either I'll relist it or I'll let 888 know to list it to you again.
@Zikitty @DatBearTho

Yes, that's fine! Send a 1-way CR to 888, and I'll relist the PAs as 1t PAs once he receives them!

@Kioshi

No worries! You've got a week, and if you need longer just let me know and either I'll relist it or I'll let 888 know to list it to you again.
dems
they/them

lightning vacation!

spreadsheets
wishlist