Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Light and Earth Nests
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26
@Malachite

Sure thing! ^^ Send em over :3
@Malachite

Sure thing! ^^ Send em over :3
1dZy6Xv.gif

1zaoPX1.pngU8GgxMI.png
i have 3 light nests open right now if they're still needed!
i have 3 light nests open right now if they're still needed!
YMPbu9R.png
tn0RSo5.png
CSewt7J.png
czjozDN.png
yuuto | he/him
skydancer enjoyer
numero uno :D :D
many gene projects
in progress ;P wml

kCHWEjf.png
1j2YGao.png
yZFrBUC.png
ZorymKT.png
@phantomknights

They're definitely still needed! :D Is there anything in particular you'd like as compensation?
@phantomknights

They're definitely still needed! :D Is there anything in particular you'd like as compensation?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite any amount of treasure is fine, i'm not particularly picky! :) no need to worry about food also, i have plenty to last the week or so they'd be with me
@Malachite any amount of treasure is fine, i'm not particularly picky! :) no need to worry about food also, i have plenty to last the week or so they'd be with me
YMPbu9R.png
tn0RSo5.png
CSewt7J.png
czjozDN.png
yuuto | he/him
skydancer enjoyer
numero uno :D :D
many gene projects
in progress ;P wml

kCHWEjf.png
1j2YGao.png
yZFrBUC.png
ZorymKT.png
Saw your sig mentioned needing light nests, mine are free to rent if needed! just HMU (esp with prior notice like in the event i'm actively breeding)
Saw your sig mentioned needing light nests, mine are free to rent if needed! just HMU (esp with prior notice like in the event i'm actively breeding)
I've come to call you about your car's extended warranty
I have one Earth nest I can rent out for food! Any amount is good, bugs/meat preferred bc I'm perpetually low on those ^^"
I have one Earth nest I can rent out for food! Any amount is good, bugs/meat preferred bc I'm perpetually low on those ^^"
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette

Sounds great to me! :D (For some reason, I'm perpetually low on meat lol) Sending the pair along with stacks of food shortly~
@FeeshyKette

Sounds great to me! :D (For some reason, I'm perpetually low on meat lol) Sending the pair along with stacks of food shortly~
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
I have 1 nature nest for either g or t
I have 1 nature nest for either g or t
@Pearlgold

Hello, and thank you for offering your nest! :D Is there a particular amount of g or t that you'd prefer?
@Pearlgold

Hello, and thank you for offering your nest! :D Is there a particular amount of g or t that you'd prefer?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
I can do maybe 12kt or g if that’s ok
I can do maybe 12kt or g if that’s ok
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26