Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | ♥ Weekly Song Sharing (hiatus)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
this year's top 5 bangers... i am taking that to mean top 5 bangers released this year so let's go! mostly vocaloid because it's pretty much the only genre i stay up to date with :P

1. Chilly - Yomitan Akane
2. Take you to an alien - Iyowa
3. Leave you on The Back of the Earth - Iyowa (i know i posted this one just last week, but i just couldn't bring myself to exclude it)
4. For dear life - Nilfruits/Niru Kajitsu
5. BSTRD - corru.works/corru works

(warning for flashing in the music videos of songs 1-4, by the way)
this year's top 5 bangers... i am taking that to mean top 5 bangers released this year so let's go! mostly vocaloid because it's pretty much the only genre i stay up to date with :P

1. Chilly - Yomitan Akane
2. Take you to an alien - Iyowa
3. Leave you on The Back of the Earth - Iyowa (i know i posted this one just last week, but i just couldn't bring myself to exclude it)
4. For dear life - Nilfruits/Niru Kajitsu
5. BSTRD - corru.works/corru works

(warning for flashing in the music videos of songs 1-4, by the way)
they/he, fr+15
forum game frequenter
top 5 bangers!! i'm half going off my spotify wrapped top 5 here

1. Echoing Chaos?Countdown - Peaky P-key
2. Dark Hero Ennui - cosMo@bousouP
3. Relayouter - inabakumori
4. Searching for My Mistakes (Watashi Machigai Sagashi) - Morfonica
5. TO DUST SHOU SHALT RETURN - tn-shi, AZALI

i tried to keep my picks fairly recent, but a lot of them i've kind of grown out of. my music taste has changed a lot since the beginning of this year, i've figured out :3c

most of these songs are ones that i had an interest between june-august of this year actually, which isn't that surprising considering summer break is when i listen to a ton of music.

also a theme suggestion; songs from your favorite artist/band/etc? like you'd pick your favorite songs from a cool artist or somethin :3c
this is an excuse to plug azali songs into this cause they're BANGERS but i think other people would enjoy the theme as well!
top 5 bangers!! i'm half going off my spotify wrapped top 5 here

1. Echoing Chaos?Countdown - Peaky P-key
2. Dark Hero Ennui - cosMo@bousouP
3. Relayouter - inabakumori
4. Searching for My Mistakes (Watashi Machigai Sagashi) - Morfonica
5. TO DUST SHOU SHALT RETURN - tn-shi, AZALI

i tried to keep my picks fairly recent, but a lot of them i've kind of grown out of. my music taste has changed a lot since the beginning of this year, i've figured out :3c

most of these songs are ones that i had an interest between june-august of this year actually, which isn't that surprising considering summer break is when i listen to a ton of music.

also a theme suggestion; songs from your favorite artist/band/etc? like you'd pick your favorite songs from a cool artist or somethin :3c
this is an excuse to plug azali songs into this cause they're BANGERS but i think other people would enjoy the theme as well!
sUnbkMB.png fE0vSYy.png
XmHV7tO.png
mlHpBMC.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hiya! I know I haven't posted in a bit, just got a little busy! Got a new and better job - 2024's looking up so far! :^) I know these mightnt've been released this year, but they're stuff I just couldn't stop listening to-- enjoy! [url=https://youtu.be/ZXhuso4OTG4]Renegade - Styx[/url] - my dad is showing on this one, but styx is good is the thing. [url=https://youtu.be/-q9h7SjIchM]JUMPER - capsule[/url] - god i love capsule. i've been relistening to their albums this year and they're honestly so good. [url=https://youtu.be/25TOowRDq0c]Cage - Dir en grey[/url] - that bass solo thoughhh [emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1][emoji=fire rune size=1] [url=https://youtu.be/OEL4ShxYVgc]You & DIE - USAO[/url] - i ammm a sucker for hardcore. music to run to [url=https://youtu.be/0wncNzJPw-U]Missionary Man - Ghost[/url] - REALLY great cover. really puts a fun spin on the original, which i always love :) @DAYAX0N man i LOVE cotard's solution. one of my favorite will wood songs by far honestly
Hiya! I know I haven't posted in a bit, just got a little busy! Got a new and better job - 2024's looking up so far! :^) I know these mightnt've been released this year, but they're stuff I just couldn't stop listening to-- enjoy!

Renegade - Styx - my dad is showing on this one, but styx is good is the thing.
JUMPER - capsule - god i love capsule. i've been relistening to their albums this year and they're honestly so good.
Cage - Dir en grey - that bass solo thoughhh
You & DIE - USAO - i ammm a sucker for hardcore. music to run to
Missionary Man - Ghost - REALLY great cover. really puts a fun spin on the original, which i always love :)

@DAYAX0N man i LOVE cotard's solution. one of my favorite will wood songs by far honestly
tumblr_nj881zEgtm1qbol1ao1_400.png
he/him // ER critter
My Top 5 Bangers! (EDIT: I realized you meant released in 2023, whoops!!!)! Absolutely going off my Spotify Wrapped! It might not be THE top 5 but apart of my top 100 list!!! My top 5 songs are all the same artist because I'm a BIG Chase Atlantic fan :3

Also Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Otherwise, Happy Holidays!

DEVILISH - Chase Atlantic
Hey Baby - Pitbull, T-Pain
COFFIN - PLVTUNUM
Swoon - Beach Weather
Pacify Her - Melanie Martinez

Okay!!! A lot of these are quite self-explanatory if you knew me personally, but Pitbull may throw SOME people off because it's such a different vibe than the rest. I listened to Pitbull A LOT this year. It's mostly because my cousin is in a fraternity, and I was around that type of crowd for a long time and it influenced a lot of my music. It's such a good song though. I LOVE Hey Baby!

Chase Atlantic is my top artist of the past 3? 4? years! I listen to them ALL the time, so they were in my top five wrapped but DEVILISH was definitely one of my all-time favorites. PLVTINUM is a great artist! Chase Atlantic and him made a song together, and that made me very happy. Melanie Martinez is just a great artist. I loved her recent album, but Pacify Her? I SCREAM that song in the shower with soooo much passion! Swoon by Beach Weather is also one of my favorites! It's very summery but I can listen to songs by them all year round.

(Also warning, a lot of these songs have foul language!)
My Top 5 Bangers! (EDIT: I realized you meant released in 2023, whoops!!!)! Absolutely going off my Spotify Wrapped! It might not be THE top 5 but apart of my top 100 list!!! My top 5 songs are all the same artist because I'm a BIG Chase Atlantic fan :3

Also Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! Otherwise, Happy Holidays!

DEVILISH - Chase Atlantic
Hey Baby - Pitbull, T-Pain
COFFIN - PLVTUNUM
Swoon - Beach Weather
Pacify Her - Melanie Martinez

Okay!!! A lot of these are quite self-explanatory if you knew me personally, but Pitbull may throw SOME people off because it's such a different vibe than the rest. I listened to Pitbull A LOT this year. It's mostly because my cousin is in a fraternity, and I was around that type of crowd for a long time and it influenced a lot of my music. It's such a good song though. I LOVE Hey Baby!

Chase Atlantic is my top artist of the past 3? 4? years! I listen to them ALL the time, so they were in my top five wrapped but DEVILISH was definitely one of my all-time favorites. PLVTINUM is a great artist! Chase Atlantic and him made a song together, and that made me very happy. Melanie Martinez is just a great artist. I loved her recent album, but Pacify Her? I SCREAM that song in the shower with soooo much passion! Swoon by Beach Weather is also one of my favorites! It's very summery but I can listen to songs by them all year round.

(Also warning, a lot of these songs have foul language!)
muah Ny2nyyg.png x xenonyn
pings are welcomed!
fr +3 | est/edt
isfp | capricorn
i love the color green
jilian
xxxxxxx J0iUWhB.png
5Hr7pRA.png
DGTLR6o.png
3CInD4g.png
Dmsnoiy.png
x mneBrSJ.png hello, ur
a cutie
Instead of top 5 songs released this year, I'll do five songs, in no particular order, that I discovered this year and listened to a lot (not necessarily favorites, just some that I listened to a lot). There will be a lot of the Oh Hellos Four Winds albums, since I have been finishing listening to all of them after discovering the albums last year.
  • Glowing by The Oh Hellos
  • Theseus by The Oh Hellos
  • Boreas by The Oh Hellos
  • Pliocene by Cosmo Sheldrake
  • Drumming Song by Florence + The Machine
Instead of top 5 songs released this year, I'll do five songs, in no particular order, that I discovered this year and listened to a lot (not necessarily favorites, just some that I listened to a lot). There will be a lot of the Oh Hellos Four Winds albums, since I have been finishing listening to all of them after discovering the albums last year.
  • Glowing by The Oh Hellos
  • Theseus by The Oh Hellos
  • Boreas by The Oh Hellos
  • Pliocene by Cosmo Sheldrake
  • Drumming Song by Florence + The Machine
oJK1fXV.png
Songs I keep replaying over and over until I get smooth brain and hard of hearing

Bernadette by IAMX
Chinchilla by Split The Dealer
Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson/Depeche Mode (two versions)
A Torture Story by KROWW
Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by Set it Off feat William Beckett
Songs I keep replaying over and over until I get smooth brain and hard of hearing

Bernadette by IAMX
Chinchilla by Split The Dealer
Personal Jesus by Marilyn Manson/Depeche Mode (two versions)
A Torture Story by KROWW
Wolf In Sheep’s Clothing by Set it Off feat William Beckett
I’d love if you stopped by!
Hatchery
Art Shop
posting this Now so i don't put it off + forget for the fourth week in a row, i'll format it and add links tomorrow maybe-

Mareux- The Perfect Girl
Grandmas House- Body
Lady Gaga- Bloody Mary (an industrial beat with a funky bassline and religious imagery, AND it's popular enough that i can hear it out in the wild??? truly, we were blessed)
Ghost and Vane- End World Normopathy
Tally Hall- Light and Night

honorable mentions:
HEALTH- Sicko
Boy Harsher- Pain (Astrophysics Cover)
Laurence the First Vicar (heehoo new hyperfix goes brrrr)
posting this Now so i don't put it off + forget for the fourth week in a row, i'll format it and add links tomorrow maybe-

Mareux- The Perfect Girl
Grandmas House- Body
Lady Gaga- Bloody Mary (an industrial beat with a funky bassline and religious imagery, AND it's popular enough that i can hear it out in the wild??? truly, we were blessed)
Ghost and Vane- End World Normopathy
Tally Hall- Light and Night

honorable mentions:
HEALTH- Sicko
Boy Harsher- Pain (Astrophysics Cover)
Laurence the First Vicar (heehoo new hyperfix goes brrrr)
formattingtextweeeeee any pronouns

Pgv53XB.png
rnKnsgE.png
J7D1quC.png
643gino.gif mjtJ868.png
Yw8EvNQ.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xzSpSAE.jpg[/img] @Maushold pulling up to the function be like I have various songs now stuck in my head tho thank you they do be jamming lol every song so far by them has been a bop [/center]

xzSpSAE.jpg

@Maushold pulling up to the function be like

I have various songs now stuck in my head tho thank you they do be jamming lol every song so far by them has been a bop

nvlVFtD.png

@VibinFrogFolk I'm saving that and using it somewhere if I can find a place for it lmao Always happy to lure another person into the Set It Off [s]cult[/s] fandom! [emoji=aether star size=1]
@VibinFrogFolk I'm saving that and using it somewhere if I can find a place for it lmao

Always happy to lure another person into the Set It Off cult fandom!
9s8wmF5.png z6OgJbN.png
iuEBSJ3.png
OETsgJU.png
Pgv53XB.png
2VtxnMX.png
oaolHwW.png
Al1BEGR.png
cdqdRxL.png
ll0CfnD.png
3M48cU6.png
image.png
oNrZjs5.png
8GgdVkW.png
image.png
PQqYbln.png
gP8rZcU.png Note for forum games: I have dragons in both my main den and hibernal den!
Not doing a top 5, just here to plug this this amazing cover of "Pollyanna" from Earthbound, arranged by the 8-Bit Big Bang. Genuinely life-changing for me personally.
Not doing a top 5, just here to plug this this amazing cover of "Pollyanna" from Earthbound, arranged by the 8-Bit Big Bang. Genuinely life-changing for me personally.
ixS0Z25.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30