Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Dragon leveling (to 25) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Pearlgold. Yes! That's perfectly fine! It would be 630g right?
@Pearlgold. Yes! That's perfectly fine! It would be 630g right?
20gmG6n.gifKnBT5EI.pngmcsxnxk.gifKE7cXiD.pngJzqKyKA.png
@arcticmoss yes thank you :)
@arcticmoss yes thank you :)
@Pearlgold okay! Sending them and the gems now
@Pearlgold okay! Sending them and the gems now
@Arcticmoss if you would like, you can send the gems over once I give you back the dragons
@Arcticmoss if you would like, you can send the gems over once I give you back the dragons
@Pearlgold I'm fine with paying now! [that's what I usually do/am used to anyway]
@Pearlgold I'm fine with paying now! [that's what I usually do/am used to anyway]
@Pearlgold absolutely! Should I send you a crossroads?
@Pearlgold absolutely! Should I send you a crossroads?
would you be ok with doing a few crs full of familiars/apparel to melt?
would you be ok with doing a few crs full of familiars/apparel to melt?
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
@calluth yes, if you would like, the first CR would just be your dragon, that way you can pay me when I send it back :)
@calluth yes, if you would like, the first CR would just be your dragon, that way you can pay me when I send it back :)
@ravbitleeks, hello, I would love to, it might take a bit to get to tho since I have to get 2 orders melted first, I can add you to the list and ping you when I can if you would like
@ravbitleeks, hello, I would love to, it might take a bit to get to tho since I have to get 2 orders melted first, I can add you to the list and ping you when I can if you would like
[quote name="Pearlgold" date="2023-12-24 12:55:44" ] calluth yes, if you would like, the first CR would just be your dragon, that way you can pay me when I send it back :) [/quote] done, thank you!!
Pearlgold wrote on 2023-12-24 12:55:44:
calluth yes, if you would like, the first CR would just be your dragon, that way you can pay me when I send it back :)
done, thank you!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8