Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Shoutout to Pearlcatcher hatchlings...
... for being the most identifiable dragons in coli captchas by a landslide. Their gleaming pearls are a beacon in a muddled sea of abstract shapes. Thank you, Pearlcatcher hatchlings, for saving me from eyestrain whenever you choose to appear.
... for being the most identifiable dragons in coli captchas by a landslide. Their gleaming pearls are a beacon in a muddled sea of abstract shapes. Thank you, Pearlcatcher hatchlings, for saving me from eyestrain whenever you choose to appear.
One has to wonder how the heck their pearls are so big... they seem oversized. Other than that, yes, absolutely.
One has to wonder how the heck their pearls are so big... they seem oversized. Other than that, yes, absolutely.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
As someone who frequently fails the captchas enough times in a row to be kicked out of the coli- agree.
As someone who frequently fails the captchas enough times in a row to be kicked out of the coli- agree.
Wight means "alive being"
i have never had problems in the coli captchas im now wondering if the contrast on my phone is just crazy high or something
i have never had problems in the coli captchas im now wondering if the contrast on my phone is just crazy high or something
9y89odd.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out my Plushie RNG adopts!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I thought this was gonna be a post about "for sharing their egg space with a pearl that's bigger than they are" but that's not how Pearlcatcher pearls work, is it
I thought this was gonna be a post about "for sharing their egg space with a pearl that's bigger than they are" but that's not how Pearlcatcher pearls work, is it
Skin: Lite Sprite