Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Kittypillars [RNG adopt] setting up DNP
[center] [img]https://file.garden/ZXzMTC8pMXxJ-5O-/kittypillars/kittypillars%20divider.png[/img] [b]~Welcome to the Forest~[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZXzMTC8pMXxJ-5O-/kittypillars/kittypillar%20segmented.png[/img] [i][b]OVERVIEW:[/b][/i] [LIST] [*]orders are currently [u][b]closed until thread is completed[/b][/u] [*] Kittypillars are RNG adopts, Each kittypillar is randomly generated with the exception of [u]uniques.[/u] [*]available in 67 FR colors and 5 unique colors [*] they have a variety of traits and markings, each opening new ones will be added [*] a spreadsheet for tracking will be worked on and available before opening. [/LIST] [b]Colors List:[/b] [img]https://file.garden/ZXzMTC8pMXxJ-5O-/kittypillars/colors%20chart%20kittypillars.png[/img] [pinglist=16320] [/center]
kittypillars%20divider.png
~Welcome to the Forest~

kittypillar%20segmented.png

OVERVIEW:
  • orders are currently closed until thread is completed
  • Kittypillars are RNG adopts, Each kittypillar is randomly generated with the exception of uniques.
  • available in 67 FR colors and 5 unique colors
  • they have a variety of traits and markings, each opening new ones will be added
  • a spreadsheet for tracking will be worked on and available before opening.

Colors List:
colors%20chart%20kittypillars.png

check out my Art Shop
chibi dragons or Brilbell Adopts
Kittypillars are 25 gems each or 25kt

How to order:

order form:
Quote:
amount of kittypillars:
payment type: (gems, treasure, mixed accepted too)

1) fill form and post in this thread in order to make orders
2) send crossroads with payment to @Abandon3dRain (leave message thats it for kittypillar)
3) once payment is recieved i'll send your kittypillars through PM! (if its a small order i will post them in this thread, but if you want to keep them private let me know in order message)
4) your order will have the image link to your kittypillar along with its ID number, that can be used in your tracking
5) please do not make another order until your first is processed :)
6) you may cancel your order at anytime if its not been processed yet

Trading kittypillars:

1) you may trade/gift your kittypillars or sell them for the gem/treasure value!
2) you can trade them for other adopts if the creator allows for cross trading
3) i wont be keeping super close track of each kittypillar but if you lose it in some way PM me and i may be able to fetch it for you if you still have its ID number
4) no selling for RL currency, thank you

FAQ:

Do i need to credit you?
linking back to the shop is preferred if you host em anywhere outside FR or the spreadsheet

are kittypillars a closed species?
not really, its just a caterpillar cat hybrid, anyone can make that!

how often are openings and updates?
as often as i feel like i can reasonably tend to and my generating person can tend to as well, Keep in mind im a very busy person offline with lots of health issues too and appointments, so openings wont be super frequent.

CREDITS:

@frostmeri for the generating service with their program c:
Kittypillars are 25 gems each or 25kt

How to order:

order form:
Quote:
amount of kittypillars:
payment type: (gems, treasure, mixed accepted too)

1) fill form and post in this thread in order to make orders
2) send crossroads with payment to @Abandon3dRain (leave message thats it for kittypillar)
3) once payment is recieved i'll send your kittypillars through PM! (if its a small order i will post them in this thread, but if you want to keep them private let me know in order message)
4) your order will have the image link to your kittypillar along with its ID number, that can be used in your tracking
5) please do not make another order until your first is processed :)
6) you may cancel your order at anytime if its not been processed yet

Trading kittypillars:

1) you may trade/gift your kittypillars or sell them for the gem/treasure value!
2) you can trade them for other adopts if the creator allows for cross trading
3) i wont be keeping super close track of each kittypillar but if you lose it in some way PM me and i may be able to fetch it for you if you still have its ID number
4) no selling for RL currency, thank you

FAQ:

Do i need to credit you?
linking back to the shop is preferred if you host em anywhere outside FR or the spreadsheet

are kittypillars a closed species?
not really, its just a caterpillar cat hybrid, anyone can make that!

how often are openings and updates?
as often as i feel like i can reasonably tend to and my generating person can tend to as well, Keep in mind im a very busy person offline with lots of health issues too and appointments, so openings wont be super frequent.

CREDITS:

@frostmeri for the generating service with their program c:

check out my Art Shop
(post to add spreadsheet and info on that later)
(post to add spreadsheet and info on that later)

check out my Art Shop
(reserved post for extra information possible lore too)
(reserved post for extra information possible lore too)

check out my Art Shop