Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Coli grinding is a strange thing
Grinding for strange chests, I get oh, a crystalhide jester... okay ill take that too...
Grinding for strange chests, I get oh, a crystalhide jester... okay ill take that too...
zVzI8uZ.jpg
this goes out to anyone getting surprises when chest hunting. may your rng be plentiful
this goes out to anyone getting surprises when chest hunting. may your rng be plentiful
zVzI8uZ.jpg
[quote name="izzwizzz" date="2023-12-18 14:20:03" ] this goes out to anyone getting surprises when chest hunting. may your rng be plentiful [/quote] [i]*licks thread for good luck*[/i]
izzwizzz wrote on 2023-12-18 14:20:03:
*licks thread for good luck*
I will
give you DRAGONS for MONEY
HQevuOP.png Sell me
your
dragons!

(Anyone got an XXX tarnish G1?)
NOW I JUST GOT A SPINEY WHALE??? that makes two boss familiar drops in just over 30 minutes. wow
NOW I JUST GOT A SPINEY WHALE??? that makes two boss familiar drops in just over 30 minutes. wow
zVzI8uZ.jpg
Big congrats to you!! I got a lucky goldenbeast yesterday, along with a set of 10 strange chests that contained 5 eggs. Rainsong jungle has been surprisingly kind to me.
Big congrats to you!! I got a lucky goldenbeast yesterday, along with a set of 10 strange chests that contained 5 eggs. Rainsong jungle has been surprisingly kind to me.
In search of Accent: Variegation Skin: Nightwhisper Skin: Substrate Skin: storm seeker Skin: lonely for you only
Licks the blessed thread for luck???
We managed to snag one of the rhino bosses yesterday while chest grinding, plus two eliminates. Absolutely wild odds. Makes me excited to keep going! :]
Licks the blessed thread for luck???
We managed to snag one of the rhino bosses yesterday while chest grinding, plus two eliminates. Absolutely wild odds. Makes me excited to keep going! :]
Z27WBm5.png
..... .....
H3DanjB.png
RPJ0UZG.png
qG9m8Hs.png
I was leveling fodder + mild farming, ended up with a Fear Frog and a bunch of strange chests that led to like 4 eggs \_(O-O)_/
I was leveling fodder + mild farming, ended up with a Fear Frog and a bunch of strange chests that led to like 4 eggs \_(O-O)_/
Fingers crossed for more good luck!

I've honestly zoned out so bad in coli that I don't even notice drops now lol I wonder if I'll have anything fun in my hoard

I've honestly zoned out so bad in coli that I don't even notice drops now lol I wonder if I'll have anything fun in my hoard
raccoon.png
[quote name="Loghrif" date="2023-12-18 15:00:55" ] Fingers crossed for more good luck! I've honestly zoned out so bad in coli that I don't even notice drops now lol I wonder if I'll have anything fun in my hoard [/quote] honestly a super fun way to do it! I've done that before auto piloting and then looking in my hoard to random genes, lol
Loghrif wrote on 2023-12-18 15:00:55:

honestly a super fun way to do it! I've done that before auto piloting and then looking in my hoard to random genes, lol
zVzI8uZ.jpg
I got a Moth Keeper AND a Midnight Lantern within 5min of each other yesterday O.O
Silk-Strewn Wreckage ftw!
I got a Moth Keeper AND a Midnight Lantern within 5min of each other yesterday O.O
Silk-Strewn Wreckage ftw!