Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ♠ Rebel's - NewBreeds [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
I'll do them in order

1. Hoping for his eye scar and chinchilla?
2. Her black cat and incense?
3. Arcane symbol on her forehead and crown
4. Her fire crown

I know their skins may cost me quite a bit of eggs
I'll do them in order

1. Hoping for his eye scar and chinchilla?
2. Her black cat and incense?
3. Arcane symbol on her forehead and crown
4. Her fire crown

I know their skins may cost me quite a bit of eggs
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
I have the eggs now! Dragon link/scry: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87712924][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/877130/87712924_350.png[/img][/url] Payment method: Eggs Include: Accent, please! Side notes that the tricky parts are that the eye is supposed to be glowing, and that star is a necklace.
I have the eggs now!

Dragon link/scry: 87712924_350.png
Payment method: Eggs
Include: Accent, please! Side notes that the tricky parts are that the eye is supposed to be glowing, and that star is a necklace.
BYuYwFJ.pngcikPv2b.png
sKduNXf.pngJZT1CKc.png
@Lessai Got you!
It would be in order you posted: 1. 12 eggs, 2. 9 eggs(if we are doing 1st dragon!), 3. 13eggs (did you mean starlight cloak or halo when saying crown?), 4. 5 eggs

@Keileon Got you, thank you! Feel free to send CR whenever!:)
@Lessai Got you!
It would be in order you posted: 1. 12 eggs, 2. 9 eggs(if we are doing 1st dragon!), 3. 13eggs (did you mean starlight cloak or halo when saying crown?), 4. 5 eggs

@Keileon Got you, thank you! Feel free to send CR whenever!:)
banners-dragons3-NEW_LEFT.pngbanners-dragons3-NEW_RIGHT.png
[center]@Jaypaw Here you go! Thank you! [img]https://i.ibb.co/QpqfMm6/Guardian-01.png[/img][/center]
@Jaypaw Here you go! Thank you!

Guardian-01.png
Thank you, she is gorgeous!
But could it be that you forgot the apparel I mentioned, or do my eyes deceive me? :o
Thank you, she is gorgeous!
But could it be that you forgot the apparel I mentioned, or do my eyes deceive me? :o
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Ahh whoops, I understood you wanted the dragon with skin included but not apparel, my bad!
@Jaypaw Ahh whoops, I understood you wanted the dragon with skin included but not apparel, my bad!
[quote name="Jaypaw" date="2023-12-17 12:15:30" ] Thank you, then I would like to order the guardian adopt for her! Can you also include the cobwebs and some of the jewelry or the bleak birdskull necklace? No Sanddune Rags, no ghastcrown. [/quote] I apologize, maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry ^^"
Jaypaw wrote on 2023-12-17 12:15:30:
Thank you, then I would like to order the guardian adopt for her!

Can you also include the cobwebs and some of the jewelry or the bleak birdskull necklace? No Sanddune Rags, no ghastcrown.

I apologize, maybe I wasn't clear enough, sorry ^^"
918d3067284ef190697e582e4f1c6104694416ce.png[/ur]
UM for sale/trade ~Dragons for sale~
@Jaypaw Welp, I was looking at the post with the dragon.. My bad! Of course I will add it all!
@Jaypaw Welp, I was looking at the post with the dragon.. My bad! Of course I will add it all!
Sounds good and I mean the arcane halo not the cloak. My mistake!!
Sounds good and I mean the arcane halo not the cloak. My mistake!!
nTLWeBT_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
Heya! Are you perchance open to drawing Ancients with FR apparel rather than skins? :0
Heya! Are you perchance open to drawing Ancients with FR apparel rather than skins? :0
Orca | they/he
Please check dragon profiles for pronouns before mentioning them!
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117