Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pizza heart skin5/accent5 -AberF- NEW!!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Ohhhh can I be pinged, this is amazing
-Lupine
They/Them
[quote name="CorvusCorta" date="2023-12-13 13:31:21" ] Ohhhh can I be pinged, this is amazing [/quote] @CorvusCorta Hi! Sorry I don't get a pinglist for this, What does it do along the submission process actually? :)
CorvusCorta wrote on 2023-12-13 13:31:21:
@CorvusCorta Hi! Sorry I don't get a pinglist for this, What does it do along the submission process actually? :)
Whoopsies, got used to seeing people asking to get pinged, but I'd like to get a slice of the abby pizza is what i mean.
Whoopsies, got used to seeing people asking to get pinged, but I'd like to get a slice of the abby pizza is what i mean.
-Lupine
They/Them
[quote name="CorvusCorta" date="2023-12-13 19:28:04" ] Whoopsies, got used to seeing people asking to get pinged, but I'd like to get a slice of the abby pizza is what i mean. [/quote] @CorvusCorta A slice(the accent version) or a whole one(the skin version), exactly? lol
CorvusCorta wrote on 2023-12-13 19:28:04:
@CorvusCorta A slice(the accent version) or a whole one(the skin version), exactly? lol
A whole one please and ty!
A whole one please and ty!
-Lupine
They/Them
bump
bump