Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | kawacy writes lore - OPEN
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
up!
up!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
(whoops, reposting because I forgot to ping) @kawacy Hello! I would love to commission you for a little story to put in my main Dragon’s bio! I saw your rates have changed to a flat rate, so let me know if the offering price is too low! I can raise it! ----- Offering: 50g Format: Short Story (length/word count is entirely up to you!) The Dragon: Rosé [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90932263][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/909323/90932263_350.png[/img][/url] Most details are in her bio but here’s some bullet points: > Name can be spelled with or without the accent (pronounced row-zay) > Priestess/Founder to a high spiritual clan in Starfall Isles > Claims to have seen the Arcanist in a vision, after drinking a suspicious looking potion, built her entire religion around that > Big Fan of fermented drinks and parties > Highly paranoid, as all good leaders are > Keeps a book of eldritch horrors on hand (just sitting on the coffee table, with hundreds of locks!) > Casually friends with a bunch of minor deities (may have possibly made irreversible deals with them to obtain forbidden knowledge oops…) > personal lore thingy: I imagine my dragons height differences to be less dramatic than in canon. So she’s pretty tall for a Fae. ----- Would love a kind of short story about her, some more lore to expand her bio! Such as an internal monologue for her, a day-in-the life style, or whatever you feel inspired to create! I just love your writing and would be honored to have a piece in her bio! Feel free to include mentions to some of my other dudes [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/694773/2499262?name=&type=undefined](First Tab, First And/Or Second Page!)[/url] You have total artistic freedom with this! Do what you feel inspired to do! Thank you!
(whoops, reposting because I forgot to ping)
@kawacy
Hello!
I would love to commission you for a little story to put in my main Dragon’s bio! I saw your rates have changed to a flat rate, so let me know if the offering price is too low! I can raise it!

Offering: 50g

Format: Short Story (length/word count is entirely up to you!)

The Dragon: Rosé

90932263_350.png

Most details are in her bio but here’s some bullet points:

> Name can be spelled with or without the accent (pronounced row-zay)

> Priestess/Founder to a high spiritual clan in Starfall Isles

> Claims to have seen the Arcanist in a vision, after drinking a suspicious looking potion, built her entire religion around that

> Big Fan of fermented drinks and parties

> Highly paranoid, as all good leaders are

> Keeps a book of eldritch horrors on hand (just sitting on the coffee table, with hundreds of locks!)

> Casually friends with a bunch of minor deities (may have possibly made irreversible deals with them to obtain forbidden knowledge oops…)

> personal lore thingy: I imagine my dragons height differences to be less dramatic than in canon. So she’s pretty tall for a Fae.

Would love a kind of short story about her, some more lore to expand her bio!
Such as an internal monologue for her, a day-in-the life style, or whatever you feel inspired to create!
I just love your writing and would be honored to have a piece in her bio!

Feel free to include mentions to some of my other dudes (First Tab, First And/Or Second Page!)

You have total artistic freedom with this! Do what you feel inspired to do! Thank you!
daydreamer, artist, pink enthusiast // about me | wishlist | the garden
ewOF7at.png
@L0VEco for 50g, i can do a short story of 250 words, if that's okay with you!
@L0VEco for 50g, i can do a short story of 250 words, if that's okay with you!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy Sounds awesome! Would you like me to send payment through CR?
@kawacy Sounds awesome! Would you like me to send payment through CR?
ewOF7at.png
@L0VEco here's your order! let me know if any changes are needed :)

Quote:
The locks on the eldritch book gave a nasty jangle, and Rose sighed in exasperation as the candle flames went out simultaneously.

“If you move one more time,” Rose threatened, glaring at the stupid book, “I’ll throw you into the fireplace. I’m trying to commune with the Arcanist, and I can’t do that if you keep jumping about.”

The ritual required total silence. It was also sort of sketchy, and Rose wasn’t even sure if it would work even if all the conditions were met. But she was willing to try, because she really needed to see the Arcanist again. She went about relighting the candles again, one by one, and sat herself down on the stool in the middle of the circle as the flames glowed and shifted, throwing dim silhouettes on the walls.

“O Arcanist,” she whispered, clasping her hands together as her pink robe billowed from the slight wind. “Appear to me again, as you did last time. Grace me with your presence.”

Nothing was happening. Rose furrowed her brow and recited the incantation again with greater fervence. Still nothing.

She rose, grabbing her glass of ale and sipping from it nervously. Or perhaps the Arcanist hated her? The paranoia that filled her was mind-numbing. What if the Arcanist disapproved of her following? Had she not been loyal enough? Or maybe the setup needed more candles.

Or maybe she just needed to be braver.

“O Arcanist,” she called boldly this time, arms raised. “Appear before me. Grace me-”

There was a massive thud as the eldritch book leapt straight off the table. Rose dropped her arms to her sides and exhaled deeply, dejectedly watching the candles go out. It looked like she wasn’t going to see the Arcanist today.

@/kawacy
@L0VEco here's your order! let me know if any changes are needed :)

Quote:
The locks on the eldritch book gave a nasty jangle, and Rose sighed in exasperation as the candle flames went out simultaneously.

“If you move one more time,” Rose threatened, glaring at the stupid book, “I’ll throw you into the fireplace. I’m trying to commune with the Arcanist, and I can’t do that if you keep jumping about.”

The ritual required total silence. It was also sort of sketchy, and Rose wasn’t even sure if it would work even if all the conditions were met. But she was willing to try, because she really needed to see the Arcanist again. She went about relighting the candles again, one by one, and sat herself down on the stool in the middle of the circle as the flames glowed and shifted, throwing dim silhouettes on the walls.

“O Arcanist,” she whispered, clasping her hands together as her pink robe billowed from the slight wind. “Appear to me again, as you did last time. Grace me with your presence.”

Nothing was happening. Rose furrowed her brow and recited the incantation again with greater fervence. Still nothing.

She rose, grabbing her glass of ale and sipping from it nervously. Or perhaps the Arcanist hated her? The paranoia that filled her was mind-numbing. What if the Arcanist disapproved of her following? Had she not been loyal enough? Or maybe the setup needed more candles.

Or maybe she just needed to be braver.

“O Arcanist,” she called boldly this time, arms raised. “Appear before me. Grace me-”

There was a massive thud as the eldritch book leapt straight off the table. Rose dropped her arms to her sides and exhaled deeply, dejectedly watching the candles go out. It looked like she wasn’t going to see the Arcanist today.

@/kawacy
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy
This is perfect!!! Thank you so much!!
I love the inclusion of her book!! Love the suspenseful atmosphere of this story as well!! The dialogue is very fitting for her!! (And when she sips the ale, and starts questioning things, like her relationship with the Arcanist! Oooh that is so her!!)
Thank you, I love this!! This is great!! I wanna include this in bio (with credit of course!)
@kawacy
This is perfect!!! Thank you so much!!
I love the inclusion of her book!! Love the suspenseful atmosphere of this story as well!! The dialogue is very fitting for her!! (And when she sips the ale, and starts questioning things, like her relationship with the Arcanist! Oooh that is so her!!)
Thank you, I love this!! This is great!! I wanna include this in bio (with credit of course!)
ewOF7at.png
up!
up!
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
@kawacy [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/77339195][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/773392/77339195_350.png[/img][/url] hes ungened rn but is in need of a bio, i usually like my desc to be around 100 - 200 words so would that be a short story or a drabble? - he has a little start up / coven and has a lot of Opinions and delusions of grandeur about it - he lives in a subsection of the main city right off the outskirts, it wouldnt be inaccurate to call him a country bumpkin though he would not be happy about it -the One Thing he has up his sleeve is actually being friends with someone who knows what they are doing aka famous guy royal court mage [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48627416]Aytigin[/url] - close with bemelle who has a screw loose, but vonne does too so they fit well together pick and choose which information you wanna put in there, including all of it is by all means not necessary!
@kawacy
77339195_350.png
hes ungened rn but is in need of a bio, i usually like my desc to be around 100 - 200 words so would that be a short story or a drabble?

- he has a little start up / coven and has a lot of Opinions and delusions of grandeur about it
- he lives in a subsection of the main city right off the outskirts, it wouldnt be inaccurate to call him a country bumpkin though he would not be happy about it
-the One Thing he has up his sleeve is actually being friends with someone who knows what they are doing aka famous guy royal court mage Aytigin
- close with bemelle who has a screw loose, but vonne does too so they fit well together

pick and choose which information you wanna put in there, including all of it is by all means not necessary!
pixil-frame-067.png2sdjCmT.pngpixil-frame-068.pngQq78qBr.png
@kawacy Hi! I would love a story (500-1000 words) about my ghost dragon, Ethir. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55666592][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/556666/55666592_350.png[/img][/url] His information is in his bio. I would like the piece to be from Magnus' POV (he's linked in Ethir's bio as well), like he slowly managed to befriend him and figured out enough to assume what's going on. Ethir is supposed to act as a cryptid in my clan so I like the mystery of not actually reading his lore from his own POV. (I really hope that all made sense haha)
@kawacy Hi! I would love a story (500-1000 words) about my ghost dragon, Ethir.
55666592_350.png
His information is in his bio. I would like the piece to be from Magnus' POV (he's linked in Ethir's bio as well), like he slowly managed to befriend him and figured out enough to assume what's going on. Ethir is supposed to act as a cryptid in my clan so I like the mystery of not actually reading his lore from his own POV. (I really hope that all made sense haha)
CxEBf1c.pngfWMbPI9.pngCKpHyZd.pngy5cUkpH.png
| avatar | she/they | queer asexual | neurodivergent | FR+3 | wishlist |
@Thornfell @YanoraTheran hello! i work with a flat rate of 0.2kt/g per word now, so please send payment for however many words you want and i'll get started when the CR comes in! (for easy reference, multiply how many gems/kt you'd like to pay by x5 and that's the number of words you'd be getting!)
@Thornfell @YanoraTheran hello! i work with a flat rate of 0.2kt/g per word now, so please send payment for however many words you want and i'll get started when the CR comes in! (for easy reference, multiply how many gems/kt you'd like to pay by x5 and that's the number of words you'd be getting!)
7ntZZGM.png
Gjf5omr.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26