Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [Closed] December Kindness Challenge '23
December 10
I woke up my Christmas breeding pairs and put them on some nests! I’m really excited as I have a new candy cane pair. I hope their hatchlings turn out cute!

December 11
I sent a new Plague member a Rotted Mane. It’s a really cool piece of apparel. I hope they like it!
December 10
I woke up my Christmas breeding pairs and put them on some nests! I’m really excited as I have a new candy cane pair. I hope their hatchlings turn out cute!

December 11
I sent a new Plague member a Rotted Mane. It’s a really cool piece of apparel. I hope they like it!
5255079-8Mmx39RQgBpdGm07.jpg
Dec. 11th

Sent a plague fest apparel and fam to a random plague member!
Dec. 11th

Sent a plague fest apparel and fam to a random plague member!
katiguracom1-CROP.png
Day 11: Done! I sent the familiar and 2 apparel items from the 2018 Flameforger festival to a fire flight member! : )
Day 11: Done! I sent the familiar and 2 apparel items from the 2018 Flameforger festival to a fire flight member! : )
11 December 2023

Gifted a random Nature flight member some fest familiars they were missing from their bestiary,
11 December 2023

Gifted a random Nature flight member some fest familiars they were missing from their bestiary,
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
[emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [u][b]Dec. 11:[/b][/u] sent a newer plague flight member some fest apparel!
Dec. 11:
sent a newer plague flight member some fest apparel!
musicnotes.gif flairleft.pngr6E6mkA.pngflairrightgreen.png musicnotes.gif
KAvMUsv.png
KAvMUsv.png
txF58Ip.png
G2pbe6a.gif LEO!!  adult  agender  they/he  fr+3  rainbow nightmare  g1 lair wannabe
Day 11: I sent a new Windie member some MistJam 2023 items and food :) <3
Day 11: I sent a new Windie member some MistJam 2023 items and food :) <3
Dec11

Found a windy, gave out some windy fest stuff!
Dec11

Found a windy, gave out some windy fest stuff!
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngVgQr1kz.png
Day 11: sent a couple of shadow-related festival items to a random active user!
Day 11: sent a couple of shadow-related festival items to a random active user!
yuusig.png
FbBE7dN.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png

ehtRleb.png VgQr1kz.png
day 11!

found a fellow challenge participant and sent them a nature fest giftbomb!
day 11!

found a fellow challenge participant and sent them a nature fest giftbomb!
wishlistg1 salesbadge collectionthe nest - perma sales threadblank canvas hatchery
IMG-1405.png
Day 9: Sent some familiars to Light's Hibernal Den Thread
Day 9: Sent some familiars to Light's Hibernal Den Thread