Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Chrome - FR pages freeze up
For the last two days every time I open FR I go to click on a tab the page freezes. a box says I can wait or quit. If I quit it say Oh Snaps and has a reload which is instant, but as soon as I click something it freezes again. Does anyone know of a cure, I have upgraded chrome, clean my history every night. I don't know why it started this. If anyone could help. Thanks in advance.
For the last two days every time I open FR I go to click on a tab the page freezes. a box says I can wait or quit. If I quit it say Oh Snaps and has a reload which is instant, but as soon as I click something it freezes again. Does anyone know of a cure, I have upgraded chrome, clean my history every night. I don't know why it started this. If anyone could help. Thanks in advance.
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
@phatcat
this is most likely caused by a bad ad. try if installing an ad blocker stops the problem.
@phatcat
this is most likely caused by a bad ad. try if installing an ad blocker stops the problem.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

Ok thanks, I will have to research that, I don't know anything about ad blockers
@LouckyKoneko

Ok thanks, I will have to research that, I don't know anything about ad blockers
[/center]tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png[/center]
Experiencing same/similar issue with page freezing the last 2 days. Option to wait for page to reload or quit page multiple times per day. Per other players reports, I believe it's the ADOBE ad, appearing on the bottom OR the left side of flight rising.
Experiencing same/similar issue with page freezing the last 2 days. Option to wait for page to reload or quit page multiple times per day. Per other players reports, I believe it's the ADOBE ad, appearing on the bottom OR the left side of flight rising.
This is happening to me as well. It's very annoying.
This is happening to me as well. It's very annoying.
Check here if you are interested in unbred G1s; I have 200+ for sale.

Pro Tip:

Utilize Control F in CRs/PMs to find specific items by using the number of the amount that you have in your hoard.