Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] newer fest apparel
hey! i'm a returning player, i wasn't on or was on very intermittently for the past year or three. willing to buy or trade for some of the newer apparel items - 2021, 2022, and 2023 mostly?

i have:
- a TON of notn items
- a decent amount of gems/treasure
- first dibs on a hatchling from one of my current nests
- genes (nocturne breed change, aberration breed change, one wildclaw breed change, firebreather, capsule, morph, python, smirch, riot (aberration), flecks (veilspun), arc (veilspun), rockbreaker (auraboa, sandsurge)
- sight items - scattersight, hypnotic sight
- also a few clanbound items that i'm willing to take ur dragon to apply and then give back (gaoler breed change, vial of horizontal/bright/pale sight)
- eliminate x 4
- a few older festival pieces i might be willing to trade for enough things - eg haloes, skins.
- nocturne eggs

big wants -
dark incense
gustgather
boreal hunter
most of the charms/auras
current catch + current caller
seashell drapes
greenskeeper treeshroud
blossoming sash
daybreak decorations
gilded compass
powered implants
timekeeper
starwood embrace
starlit pants
bewitching bangles
song of the western wind
proto wings
boneyard drapes

i could probably buy most of it on the ah but honestly i'd rather just get a bunch of it at once lmao
hey! i'm a returning player, i wasn't on or was on very intermittently for the past year or three. willing to buy or trade for some of the newer apparel items - 2021, 2022, and 2023 mostly?

i have:
- a TON of notn items
- a decent amount of gems/treasure
- first dibs on a hatchling from one of my current nests
- genes (nocturne breed change, aberration breed change, one wildclaw breed change, firebreather, capsule, morph, python, smirch, riot (aberration), flecks (veilspun), arc (veilspun), rockbreaker (auraboa, sandsurge)
- sight items - scattersight, hypnotic sight
- also a few clanbound items that i'm willing to take ur dragon to apply and then give back (gaoler breed change, vial of horizontal/bright/pale sight)
- eliminate x 4
- a few older festival pieces i might be willing to trade for enough things - eg haloes, skins.
- nocturne eggs

big wants -
dark incense
gustgather
boreal hunter
most of the charms/auras
current catch + current caller
seashell drapes
greenskeeper treeshroud
blossoming sash
daybreak decorations
gilded compass
powered implants
timekeeper
starwood embrace
starlit pants
bewitching bangles
song of the western wind
proto wings
boneyard drapes

i could probably buy most of it on the ah but honestly i'd rather just get a bunch of it at once lmao
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Id be willing to trade a few things for an eliminate! [item=Boreal Hunter] [item=Blossoming Sash] [item=Dark Incense] [item=Shadow Aura] Should be pretty much equal in value LAH wise anyways
Id be willing to trade a few things for an eliminate!

Boreal Hunter Blossoming Sash Dark Incense Shadow Aura

Should be pretty much equal in value LAH wise anyways
UMA wishlist
WARNING: Will sell soul to obtain all the sunflower themed UMAs!

Like please, if you have any that have sunflowers in it that I dont have yet I want it. PM me about it, ill make a deal! I want them all! Minus imperial tho
@Goldensong awesome! i'd be down for that trade - i'll send you a CR now.
@Goldensong awesome! i'd be down for that trade - i'll send you a CR now.

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@mikhael

hello, hello! you haven't bumped, so idk if this is still open: but I have a current catch you can have!
@mikhael

hello, hello! you haven't bumped, so idk if this is still open: but I have a current catch you can have!
fr+2
@c0nfused i'd love that!! it's kind of still open? i'm still looking for fest apparel, but some of the bigger items (e.g. halos/elim) are probably not up for trades anymore, as. i've accidentally undertaken a huge gene project and need as many gems as i can get lmao

anyway though - what would you want in return/how much is that?
@c0nfused i'd love that!! it's kind of still open? i'm still looking for fest apparel, but some of the bigger items (e.g. halos/elim) are probably not up for trades anymore, as. i've accidentally undertaken a huge gene project and need as many gems as i can get lmao

anyway though - what would you want in return/how much is that?

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@mikhael

Hi! I have:
- Starlit pants
- Timekeeper
- Nature aura
- Blossoming sash

I know you said you wouldn't be able to trade any bigger items, but would you be willing to part with one of the breed changes? If not, I can also do it for some other fest apparel/skins/fams ^^
@mikhael

Hi! I have:
- Starlit pants
- Timekeeper
- Nature aura
- Blossoming sash

I know you said you wouldn't be able to trade any bigger items, but would you be willing to part with one of the breed changes? If not, I can also do it for some other fest apparel/skins/fams ^^
My art shop!
@mikhael

oh, you can take it for free! its pretty cheap and I don't need it :)
@mikhael

oh, you can take it for free! its pretty cheap and I don't need it :)
fr+2
@c0nfused i'd love that! i'll still give you some baldwin's mats or something, i feel bad taking it for nothing. thank you!

@cruxian not the wildclaw scroll, but if you want nocturne or aberration for sure!

if both of you want to send me a CR, i'll accept it when i've got a sec later?
@c0nfused i'd love that! i'll still give you some baldwin's mats or something, i feel bad taking it for nothing. thank you!

@cruxian not the wildclaw scroll, but if you want nocturne or aberration for sure!

if both of you want to send me a CR, i'll accept it when i've got a sec later?

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
Hi! I'd love to trade these for a clanbound gaoler breed change if you still have it ^^ [item=earth aura][item=wind aura][item=water aura][item=gilded compass] (~204g LAH)
Hi! I'd love to trade these for a clanbound gaoler breed change if you still have it ^^
Earth Aura Wind Aura Water Aura Gilded Compass
(~204g LAH)
7LFwNwL.gif
@vse sure thing! if you send me your dragon you want it applied to, i'll do that + then set up a two-way CR to give u back ur dragon in exchange for those things?
@vse sure thing! if you send me your dragon you want it applied to, i'll do that + then set up a two-way CR to give u back ur dragon in exchange for those things?

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist