Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Fire Nests & MORE - Semi-Active
@etsurunii wonderful!! Ahh you're amazing - I'll put your name down. I've got a couple pairs ready now. I'll start the CR but feel free to accept whenever you've a free nest/room :)

Also, I love the quote you got on your main page ;D got a couple pairs imma send just for the reference haha. still looking for a Satoru fanderg ;p
@etsurunii wonderful!! Ahh you're amazing - I'll put your name down. I've got a couple pairs ready now. I'll start the CR but feel free to accept whenever you've a free nest/room :)

Also, I love the quote you got on your main page ;D got a couple pairs imma send just for the reference haha. still looking for a Satoru fanderg ;p
SQVdsFh.png oi. ~Grad student~
~ Forever FREE Lair purge! Lotsa pretties!
~ PWYW Fodder Saves Here! Accepting fodder, gems, treasure, etc.
☆☆Join the unofficial FR discord here!
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel tysm for the compliment! I got two free nests rn so I can def nest them asap ^^
@SakuraAngel tysm for the compliment! I got two free nests rn so I can def nest them asap ^^
UcDgc0T.png
@SakuraAngel hi! i have four light nests open right now and i’m down to be a recurring nester as well!

i used to nest a lot for this user, i can send screenshots of completed CR transactions with them as well thru PMs if needed!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2743210/666#post_54437429
@SakuraAngel hi! i have four light nests open right now and i’m down to be a recurring nester as well!

i used to nest a lot for this user, i can send screenshots of completed CR transactions with them as well thru PMs if needed!

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2743210/666#post_54437429
@SakuraAngel sorry for another ping! I’m Light flight btw, I saw my user under the earth flight TT
@SakuraAngel sorry for another ping! I’m Light flight btw, I saw my user under the earth flight TT
UcDgc0T.png
@etsurunii yw!
Aahh my goodness... I'll put you under light! I'm blind ; 0 ; (and on mobile) sorry!

@icehorsestar rockinggg ! That'll be 55kt/g :D

@matrongphong fantastic thank you! I've got a few pairs I'll send to you now :)
@etsurunii yw!
Aahh my goodness... I'll put you under light! I'm blind ; 0 ; (and on mobile) sorry!

@icehorsestar rockinggg ! That'll be 55kt/g :D

@matrongphong fantastic thank you! I've got a few pairs I'll send to you now :)
QsENFIw.png
@SakuraAngel Tysm for the tip! I got 4 eggs total with a wegg :(

I have one more nest opening up after rollover today though!
@SakuraAngel Tysm for the tip! I got 4 eggs total with a wegg :(

I have one more nest opening up after rollover today though!
UcDgc0T.png
@SakuraAngel

hii!
i'd like to sign up for reoccurring ice nests if you happened to still need them:) i don't breed for myself, so i typically have all 5 nests free

here are some nestings i did. i could pull up the return CRs and pm them to you if needed (though there are a few that were returned thru PA) <:!
@SakuraAngel

hii!
i'd like to sign up for reoccurring ice nests if you happened to still need them:) i don't breed for myself, so i typically have all 5 nests free

here are some nestings i did. i could pull up the return CRs and pm them to you if needed (though there are a few that were returned thru PA) <:!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@etsurunii hey ofc :) aw shucks, that dragon might need to be a jjk fanderg and a keeper lol. 52kt/g!

@kumatan yess! (Love ice eyes xD) I'll definitely ping you for future nests, which will be as soon as I clear out the hatchies I got :) and this is perfect thank you !!
@etsurunii hey ofc :) aw shucks, that dragon might need to be a jjk fanderg and a keeper lol. 52kt/g!

@kumatan yess! (Love ice eyes xD) I'll definitely ping you for future nests, which will be as soon as I clear out the hatchies I got :) and this is perfect thank you !!
QsENFIw.png
@sakuraangel hey! i'd be interested in doing some nesting - shadow, two nests open, and for proof, i actually just completed some nesting today! [img]https://i.imgur.com/k3DtSsB.png[/img] here's the image of returning the first two dragons and their hatchling (there were two more crs for the other two dragons + hatchlings), and here's a link to the thread where i initially agreed to nest: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3151110/29#post_55616949 !
@sakuraangel hey! i'd be interested in doing some nesting - shadow, two nests open, and for proof, i actually just completed some nesting today!

k3DtSsB.png here's the image of returning the first two dragons and their hatchling (there were two more crs for the other two dragons + hatchlings), and here's a link to the thread where i initially agreed to nest: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3151110/29#post_55616949 !
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
@mikhael oh lovely! This is perfect! Thank you so much, are you open to nesting in the future as well? I'll send a couple pairs your way :)
@mikhael oh lovely! This is perfect! Thank you so much, are you open to nesting in the future as well? I'll send a couple pairs your way :)
QsENFIw.png