Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Lorwolf Thread ( Game launched )
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
Just a head up new patch drop today with achievement system and new items for pebbles. Sneakpeek of the next breed on tumblr too
https://lorwolfofficial.tumblr.com/
Just a head up new patch drop today with achievement system and new items for pebbles. Sneakpeek of the next breed on tumblr too
https://lorwolfofficial.tumblr.com/
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
I made a lorewolf account a while ago but the primo currency is super grindy and there are not that many good looking apparel you can purchase with out having moonstones. I love the art though I would definitely be active if moonstones were easer to get.
I made a lorewolf account a while ago but the primo currency is super grindy and there are not that many good looking apparel you can purchase with out having moonstones. I love the art though I would definitely be active if moonstones were easer to get.
ZqTATLu.png
mmoRz30.png
tw5SNNe.png
tyEuRXe.png
bhdEs05.png
Hey just thought I'd let everyone know that apparently the Lorwolf website has either been shut down or marked as a scam/spam website by both Microsoft Edge and Firefox as of 9:00pm EST on 12/2/2023. I don't know why that is, but just a heads up in case anyone suddenly can't access the site anymore. Like me.
Hey just thought I'd let everyone know that apparently the Lorwolf website has either been shut down or marked as a scam/spam website by both Microsoft Edge and Firefox as of 9:00pm EST on 12/2/2023. I don't know why that is, but just a heads up in case anyone suddenly can't access the site anymore. Like me.
@EsoraOgramira
I still can acess to the game normally since yesterday. Wonder if it’s something about the ads you got in it instead of the website itself.
@EsoraOgramira
I still can acess to the game normally since yesterday. Wonder if it’s something about the ads you got in it instead of the website itself.
@Altassar I was not in the best headspace when I made that reply, but basically what happened was that their website certificate had expired. Now that it's been several hours, I can access the site again on Firefox.

I don't know if it actually was a certificate issue, but whatever it was, it was resolved while I was asleep.
@Altassar I was not in the best headspace when I made that reply, but basically what happened was that their website certificate had expired. Now that it's been several hours, I can access the site again on Firefox.

I don't know if it actually was a certificate issue, but whatever it was, it was resolved while I was asleep.
@EsoraOgramira
oh that may be it. the website has been up for years before alpha start just didn't get used much outside posting update on the game progress. About time they gotta renew the certificate thanks for the info though
@EsoraOgramira
oh that may be it. the website has been up for years before alpha start just didn't get used much outside posting update on the game progress. About time they gotta renew the certificate thanks for the info though
I made an account when the site first officially opened to get low-digit wolves, then took a break from Lorwolf for a long while, and finally came back when they released Achievements (so been playing earnestly again for about a couple months), and figured I'd share my thoughts. I feel like they're doing a [i]bit[/i] better now--the Mining and Cooking expansions went back to Pebbles, and they've refunded everyone's Moonstones who'd paid for expansions previously (Den expansions are still MS.) There are a good bit more Pebble/gathering/event/achievement earned apparel that are pretty good, and with the Achievements active you can make a whole bunch of Moonstones pretty quickly. The Achievements really gave me more incentive to actually do stuff, especially to earn the MS and apparel. They also ran their new yearly event in January for Icerun, and the apparel/companions for that was really cute imo. The event itself was a bit grindy as you could really only get tickets via the Campaign or a special Icerun Arena, but I have high hopes that they'll add more to it for the next events and it'll be more fun. They also showed off a Direwolf preview last month that was sick, I'm so hyped for them, there's a snarling pose it looks so cool <3 <3 they are going to be a Pebble breed as well, so that's super exciting! (just realized I can share the picture via linking it, I hope that's allowed but I just really wanted to show them... I mean look!) [img]https://i.gyazo.com/fce455f2d458e5ef43336c8f1965624a.png[/img] They've also added music for everything, (you have to hit play to turn it on, it isn't automatic or anything annoying like that.) Not really my thing, but someone might be interested. Overall, there's definitely still a lot of room for improvement, but I'm feeling kinda hopeful. Anyways, I figure I'll share my referral link here now that I'm getting back into it for anybody who's interested, feel free to friend me there or whatever ^^ https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/2528
I made an account when the site first officially opened to get low-digit wolves, then took a break from Lorwolf for a long while, and finally came back when they released Achievements (so been playing earnestly again for about a couple months), and figured I'd share my thoughts. I feel like they're doing a bit better now--the Mining and Cooking expansions went back to Pebbles, and they've refunded everyone's Moonstones who'd paid for expansions previously (Den expansions are still MS.)

There are a good bit more Pebble/gathering/event/achievement earned apparel that are pretty good, and with the Achievements active you can make a whole bunch of Moonstones pretty quickly. The Achievements really gave me more incentive to actually do stuff, especially to earn the MS and apparel.

They also ran their new yearly event in January for Icerun, and the apparel/companions for that was really cute imo. The event itself was a bit grindy as you could really only get tickets via the Campaign or a special Icerun Arena, but I have high hopes that they'll add more to it for the next events and it'll be more fun.

They also showed off a Direwolf preview last month that was sick, I'm so hyped for them, there's a snarling pose it looks so cool <3 <3 they are going to be a Pebble breed as well, so that's super exciting! (just realized I can share the picture via linking it, I hope that's allowed but I just really wanted to show them... I mean look!)

fce455f2d458e5ef43336c8f1965624a.png

They've also added music for everything, (you have to hit play to turn it on, it isn't automatic or anything annoying like that.) Not really my thing, but someone might be interested.

Overall, there's definitely still a lot of room for improvement, but I'm feeling kinda hopeful. Anyways, I figure I'll share my referral link here now that I'm getting back into it for anybody who's interested, feel free to friend me there or whatever ^^

https://www.lorwolf.com/Refer/2528
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
So, I just happened to stumble upon this thread and I was like "so huh, wolves, I might give it a shot" even when I'm not really into wolves (That was my teenager-self lol) and I didn't quite understand it at first, but it's oddly... satisfying... It's like those semi-idle games in which you just need to check on things regularly, so I'm just kinda digging that aspect If I'm honest XD
So, I just happened to stumble upon this thread and I was like "so huh, wolves, I might give it a shot" even when I'm not really into wolves (That was my teenager-self lol) and I didn't quite understand it at first, but it's oddly... satisfying... It's like those semi-idle games in which you just need to check on things regularly, so I'm just kinda digging that aspect If I'm honest XD
Plant-Vash.png
> Art Gallery (Digital)
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
@Ba1ja
I would recommend check out playerbase guides in the forum it helps a lot when you first start out. Also welcome to wolf hell another hell along with dragon hell
@Ba1ja
I would recommend check out playerbase guides in the forum it helps a lot when you first start out. Also welcome to wolf hell another hell along with dragon hell
@Altassar Yay, idle game hell here I come lol. And don't worry! I've got the gist of it! Thank you c:
@Altassar Yay, idle game hell here I come lol. And don't worry! I've got the gist of it! Thank you c:
Plant-Vash.png
> Art Gallery (Digital)
> G1 dragon list
+5 hours ahead of FR time
He/They menace
Adult
ll0CfnD.png
a2e1ae1baf2f2f8b720795dea9e4be1e5df6fba7.png
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56