Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN &Hiring
@AlvildaBright Beginning your 2 hour pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly. Expect another ping and all items to be sent by PM when completed! :)
@AlvildaBright Beginning your 2 hour pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly. Expect another ping and all items to be sent by PM when completed! :)
1YSPZnA.png
@Ladybugdea Hello I'm here to do your 2 hours of Fest in Forgotten Cave. Your loot will be sent through CRs and I will ping you here again to let you know your loot is awaiting payment. Thanks!
@Ladybugdea Hello I'm here to do your 2 hours of Fest in Forgotten Cave. Your loot will be sent through CRs and I will ping you here again to let you know your loot is awaiting payment. Thanks!
@Solune hi there! I'll be snagging your 1 hour in Arena now and will send you a CR when I'm all done and ping you here! ;)
@Solune hi there! I'll be snagging your 1 hour in Arena now and will send you a CR when I'm all done and ping you here! ;)

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@earthrises Hi! I'll be starting your 1hr grind in Forgotten Cave shortly, expect another ping once the loot has been sent over PM!
@earthrises Hi! I'll be starting your 1hr grind in Forgotten Cave shortly, expect another ping once the loot has been sent over PM!
ryder | it/its | mage mogey geg cahs
@Ladybugdea Hello again! your hours are completed and in the CRs for you! Thank you for always ordering with us!
@Ladybugdea Hello again! your hours are completed and in the CRs for you! Thank you for always ordering with us!
@Solune thank you so much for ordering with us! Your hour in the arena is done and all loot has been CR'ed to you ;) (I know you know since you've already accepted) but we always ping at the end to make sure :D Notable drop was [item=featherback boar] so hopefully it was something new for your collection ;) Thank you so much for ordering with us! If you're interested, please feel free to [url=https://forms.gle/CZ7iUJZ52zJAuCTw7]leave a review[/url] to let us know how we did! We appreciate you!
@Solune thank you so much for ordering with us! Your hour in the arena is done and all loot has been CR'ed to you ;) (I know you know since you've already accepted) but we always ping at the end to make sure :D

Notable drop was Featherback Boar so hopefully it was something new for your collection ;)

Thank you so much for ordering with us! If you're interested, please feel free to leave a review to let us know how we did! We appreciate you!

aKk15MT.png
AWmPZJK.png
@earthrises Hi! I have finished your 1hr grind and all loot has been sent out via PM!
@earthrises Hi! I have finished your 1hr grind and all loot has been sent out via PM!
ryder | it/its | mage mogey geg cahs
@Ponnie

Greetings! I'm starting the first hour of your fest grind in the Forgotten Cave! Expect your PM delivery soon :)
@Ponnie

Greetings! I'm starting the first hour of your fest grind in the Forgotten Cave! Expect your PM delivery soon :)
@Ponnie

Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your second 1hr fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
@Ponnie

Hello! ^^
I'll be starting your second 1hr fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly ~ expect another ping once the loot has been sent!
YaLh2Os.png
@Ponnie

Your grind is finished and loot has been sent in PMs! Thanks again for ordering with us!
@Ponnie

Your grind is finished and loot has been sent in PMs! Thanks again for ordering with us!