Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Mushies' Art Shoppe
1 2 3 4
[center][font=engravers mt][b][size=6]Mushies' Art Shoppe[/size][/b][/font] *** [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/a7ee02cd66fac834941b98ccfe6363e2/a47d821a7115a674-6c/s2048x3072/af950d78d714600c3eee33f02b0d06beada938d9.png[/img][/center] ----- [indent][size=3]do you want cute, storybook-looking art of your ocs, dragons or favourite character? well YOU'RE IN LUCK! because [i]i[/i] need money. so i'm posting my commission info, rules & prices here! you can also see them on [url=https://www.tumblr.com/dewwshi/695109377528627200]my tumblr.[/url][/indent][/size] [center][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]CURRENT SLOTS[/size][/b][/font][/center] [indent][indent][size=3][LIST=1] [*][b]open![/b] [*][b]open![/b] [*][b]open![/b][/size][/indent][/indent] [/LIST] [center]| [b]rwc comms:[/b] open! | [b]gem comms:[/b] open! | [b]treasure comms:[/b] open! | [size=1][b]open![/b] | [font=engravers mt][ CLOSED ][/font][/size] ***[/center] [indent][indent][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]GENERAL RULES[/size][/indent] [size=3][LIST] [*]i often post finished commissions on [url=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/dewwshi]my tumblr[/url]; if you specifically don't want this, let me know! [*]if [i]you[/i] post my art anywhere, on-site or off-site, [b]credit me![/b] when sharing my art off-site, preferably reference [url=https://www.tumblr.com/blog/dewwshi]my tumblr[/url] rather than my fr. [*]i won't draw a character with no reference images; [b]please provide a reference image[/b], whether that be a ref sheet or a dragon's sprite from here on the site. [*] if the reference image doesn't match the character as you want me to draw them, make sure to let me know. [*][b]at least half[/b] of the commission's price must be paid before i begin working. [/LIST][/size][/indent] [center]***[/center] [indent][indent][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]PAYMENT & PRICE INFORMATION[/size][/indent] [size=3][LIST] [*]i take payment in EUR/USD, gems and treasure. my conversion rate is [b]1€ = 100g = 100kt.[/b] prices are listed in EUR. [*]EUR/USD commissions are prioritized over gem and treasure commissions, and gem commissions over treasure. [*]for EUR/USD commissions, i take payments via [b]paypal invoice[/b]. [*]refunds are provided only in the event that i'm unable to provide art for whatever reason. [*]unless specifically otherwise discussed, my art is for [b]personal, non-commercial[/b] use. [/LIST][/size][/indent] [center]***[/center] [indent][indent][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]RESTRICTIONS[/size][/indent] [size=3][LIST] [*][b]will you draw gijinkas?[/b] yes, i will! [*][b]will you draw anthros?[/b] yes, i will! [*][b]will you draw non-fr characters?[/b] yes, i will! [*][b]will you draw furries? avians? monsters?[/b] yes, i will! [*][b]will you draw mecha?[/b] yes, [i]but[/i]; complex mecha designs will cost more. [*][b]will you do designwork?[/b] yes, [i]but[/i]; limited designwork (for example, the pattern on an item of clothing) is free; complex designwork (for example, designing a full, complex outfit with many layered pieces and accessories with no/few references) will increase price. [*][b]will you do complex designs with lots of apparel?[/b] yes, [i]but[/i]; extremely complex characters will increase price. [url=https://i.imgur.com/RABSD2s.png](see here for details!)[/url] [*][b]will you draw xyz?[/b] yes, [u]probably[/u]! feel free to ask if unsure! [*][b]will you draw my character if i have no visual references?[/b] no, i won't. as mentioned in the general rules, please provide some reference image. [*][b]will you draw something you feel personally uncomfortable with?[/b] no, i won't. i [u]reserve the right[/u] to not take any commission for any reason. [/LIST][/size][/indent] [center]***[/center] [center][pinglist=13558][/center]
Mushies' Art Shoppe
af950d78d714600c3eee33f02b0d06beada938d9.png

do you want cute, storybook-looking art of your ocs, dragons or favourite character? well YOU'RE IN LUCK! because i need money. so i'm posting my commission info, rules & prices here! you can also see them on my tumblr.

CURRENT SLOTS
  1. open!
  2. open!
  3. open!
| rwc comms: open! | gem comms: open! | treasure comms: open! |
open! | [ CLOSED ]

GENERAL RULES

• i often post finished commissions on my tumblr; if you specifically don't want this, let me know!
  • if you post my art anywhere, on-site or off-site, credit me! when sharing my art off-site, preferably reference my tumblr rather than my fr.
  • i won't draw a character with no reference images; please provide a reference image, whether that be a ref sheet or a dragon's sprite from here on the site.
  • if the reference image doesn't match the character as you want me to draw them, make sure to let me know.
  • at least half of the commission's price must be paid before i begin working.

PAYMENT & PRICE INFORMATION

• i take payment in EUR/USD, gems and treasure.
    my conversion rate is 1€ = 100g = 100kt. prices are listed in EUR.
  • EUR/USD commissions are prioritized over gem and treasure commissions, and gem commissions over treasure.
  • for EUR/USD commissions, i take payments via paypal invoice.
  • refunds are provided only in the event that i'm unable to provide art for whatever reason.
  • unless specifically otherwise discussed, my art is for personal, non-commercial use.

RESTRICTIONS

• will you draw gijinkas? yes, i will!
  • will you draw anthros? yes, i will!
  • will you draw non-fr characters? yes, i will!
  • will you draw furries? avians? monsters? yes, i will!
  • will you draw mecha? yes, but; complex mecha designs will cost more.
  • will you do designwork? yes, but; limited designwork (for example, the pattern on an item of clothing) is free; complex designwork (for example, designing a full, complex outfit with many layered pieces and accessories with no/few references) will increase price.
  • will you do complex designs with lots of apparel? yes, but; extremely complex characters will increase price. (see here for details!)
  • will you draw xyz? yes, probably! feel free to ask if unsure!
  • will you draw my character if i have no visual references? no, i won't. as mentioned in the general rules, please provide some reference image.
  • will you draw something you feel personally uncomfortable with? no, i won't. i reserve the right to not take any commission for any reason.

Demise of the Big Game Hunter
dew ; he/him ; fr +10
wishlist ; art shop ; other link ; art tumblr ;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
DKOPk2r.gif
tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png
[center][font=engravers mt][b][size=6]PRICES AND EXAMPLES[/size][/b][/font] ***[/center] [indent][indent][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]PRICING NOTES[/size][/indent] [size=3][LIST] [*]simple backgrounds are free, as are most props. complex backgrounds and full scenes may increase price. [*]an additional character's price is +50% of a single character's price, adjusted for size (bust/half-body/fullbody). [/LIST][/indent] [center][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]SKETCH/UNCOLOURED[/size][/b][/font] *** [columns][indent] [b]headshot/bust[/b][color=transparent]...................[/color] [color=transparent]..[/color]15 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]1 500 G [color=transparent]..[/color]1 500 000 T [b]half-body[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]20 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]2 000 G [color=transparent]..[/color]2 000 000 T [b]fullbody[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]25 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]2 500 G [color=transparent]..[/color]2 500 000 T[/indent] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dQNzV5Y.png[/img][/columns] [font=engravers mt][b][size=4]FLAT COLOURS[/size][/b][/font] *** [columns][indent] [b]headshot/bust[/b][color=transparent]...................[/color] [color=transparent]..[/color]25 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]2 500 G [color=transparent]..[/color]2 500 000 T [b]half-body[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]30 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]3 000 G [color=transparent]..[/color]3 000 000 T [b]fullbody[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]40 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]4 000 G [color=transparent]..[/color]4 000 000 T[/indent] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/ij7yyW6.png[/img][/columns] [font=engravers mt][b][size=4]FULLY SHADED[/size][/b][/font] *** [columns][indent] [b]headshot/bust[/b][color=transparent]...................[/color] [color=transparent]..[/color]40 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]4 000 G [color=transparent]..[/color]4 000 000 T [b]half-body[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]45 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]4 500 G [color=transparent]..[/color]4 500 000 T [b]fullbody[/b] [color=transparent]..[/color]55 EUR [color=transparent]..[/color]5 500 G [color=transparent]..[/color]5 500 000 T[/indent] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/TnOLaoO.png[/img][/columns] [b][size=3]APOLOGIES FOR THE LOW-QUALITY EXAMPLE IMAGES! FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A HIGHER QUALITY VERSION.[/size][/b][/font] [size=2][url=https://dewwshi.tumblr.com/]you can also see more of my art examples on my tumblr[/url].[/size] [center][font=engravers mt][b][size=4]THANKS FOR READING! HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!![/size][/b][/font] ***[/center]
PRICES AND EXAMPLES

PRICING NOTES

• simple backgrounds are free, as are most props. complex backgrounds and full scenes may increase price.
  • an additional character's price is +50% of a single character's price, adjusted for size (bust/half-body/fullbody).

SKETCH/UNCOLOURED
headshot/bust...................
..15 EUR
..1 500 G
..1 500 000 T

half-body
..20 EUR
..2 000 G
..2 000 000 T

fullbody
..25 EUR
..2 500 G
..2 500 000 T
dQNzV5Y.png

FLAT COLOURS
..25 EUR
..2 500 G
..2 500 000 T

half-body
..30 EUR
..3 000 G
..3 000 000 T

fullbody
..40 EUR
..4 000 G
..4 000 000 T
ij7yyW6.png

FULLY SHADED
..40 EUR
..4 000 G
..4 000 000 T

half-body
..45 EUR
..4 500 G
..4 500 000 T

fullbody
..55 EUR
..5 500 G
..5 500 000 T
TnOLaoO.png

APOLOGIES FOR THE LOW-QUALITY EXAMPLE IMAGES!
FEEL FREE TO ASK FOR A HIGHER QUALITY VERSION.

you can also see more of my art examples on my tumblr.
THANKS FOR READING!
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!!

dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
DKOPk2r.gif
bump ^_^
bump ^_^

dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
DKOPk2r.gif
hello! i just wanted to mention that the gem-treasure rate is usually 100g - 100kt unless you intentionally set it to be lower? ><
hello! i just wanted to mention that the gem-treasure rate is usually 100g - 100kt unless you intentionally set it to be lower? ><
x x afrien they/she
FRT+0 ENG+JP OK
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x 84065073_64h7a0BZcg6uyCq.png
@mushies Hello!! I was wondering if I could get a fullbody flat color slot of my character here? :3c https://sta.sh/2m0l4tkfce8

Edit: Forgot to mention, paying in gems!
@mushies Hello!! I was wondering if I could get a fullbody flat color slot of my character here? :3c https://sta.sh/2m0l4tkfce8

Edit: Forgot to mention, paying in gems!
@Hocotate oh no!! thanks for the heads up, that was a brain fart on my part. numbers are confusing.
@Hocotate oh no!! thanks for the heads up, that was a brain fart on my part. numbers are confusing.

dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
DKOPk2r.gif
@Zel totally!! i'll send you a dm in a moment confirming the details and price and that sort of thing ^_^
@Zel totally!! i'll send you a dm in a moment confirming the details and price and that sort of thing ^_^

dew ; he/him ; fr +10
x
x
x
x
DKOPk2r.gif
bump
bump