Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Preserved Petals ;__;
[item=preserved petals] It takes. SO. LONG. Two hours now and I only have eleven. *shakes coli* What are you grinding for?
Preserved Petals

It takes. SO. LONG.

Two hours now and I only have eleven.

*shakes coli*

What are you grinding for?
nsCMFWv.png - Coliseum Grinding
- Dragon Leveling
- Level 25 Sales
- Nest Rentals
- Dressing Room
- And more!
.... aKOKQlM.png
[item=moth keeper] It's been three months and the darn thing still hasn't dropped on the plus side i did get a nice plegg while trying to get it
Moth Keeper

It's been three months and the darn thing still hasn't dropped

on the plus side i did get a nice plegg while trying to get it
in7SefG.png
I want batty so bad.
I want batty so bad.
lik2pA1X.jpg
[Item=catercroak][item=assassin bug] :( Edit: Someone just gave me a Catercroak why is the FR community so nice T0T Edit 2: Someone also just sent me an assassin bug??!!?! Omg?!?!
Catercroak Assassin Bug

:(

Edit: Someone just gave me a Catercroak why is the FR community so nice T0T

Edit 2: Someone also just sent me an assassin bug??!!?! Omg?!?!
20240124-2118111.gif
[item=silkmith] This thing, I've been grinding since September D: still haven't gotten it.
Silkmith

This thing, I've been grinding since September D: still haven't gotten it.
a button that says she/her on it.a button that says exalt lair on it.a button that says grinding on it, it links to this user's grinding services.
a button that says and links to this user's avatar dragon.a button that says +3 FR time.a button that says about me, it links to this user's about me.
Hey I'm Bea!
EVIL PETALS I just had to grind for these things for sandsurge branches and it took. so long. I wish you luck :')
EVIL PETALS I just had to grind for these things for sandsurge branches and it took. so long. I wish you luck :')
0f7631e8a85a7b3d1a87706c5367fe9aa5ebf8a7.png nfy0IrS.png
FObX7rS.png
oxDm2Un.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
Earth-Network.png
So many hours spent farming in the new venue and [item=Midnight Lantern] Still avoids me. >.>
So many hours spent farming in the new venue and

Midnight Lantern

Still avoids me. >.>
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

yep, still need the midnight lantern!
yep, still need the midnight lantern!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
[I][b]>:[[/i][/b] [item=Goldenbeast] and [item=Overcharged Silverbeast]
>:[

Goldenbeast and Overcharged Silverbeast
right now I'm in the Mire grinding fodder, but when I break from the Mire I'll be in the Forgotten Cave trying for a Burrow Bear.
right now I'm in the Mire grinding fodder, but when I break from the Mire I'll be in the Forgotten Cave trying for a Burrow Bear.