Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | code for adding alternate email(s)
Hi guys,

So, a few days ago I wanted to add some alternate emails to my account for additional options to verify myself just in case. I tried to add one, and it said that a code will be sent to my email for verification or something like that, but the code never arrived. I've even checked spam folder and trash, tried to resend the code a few times, yet it's still not arriving. The email is already listed as an alternate for my account but... I'm confused, why I don't get the code? What should I do?
Hi guys,

So, a few days ago I wanted to add some alternate emails to my account for additional options to verify myself just in case. I tried to add one, and it said that a code will be sent to my email for verification or something like that, but the code never arrived. I've even checked spam folder and trash, tried to resend the code a few times, yet it's still not arriving. The email is already listed as an alternate for my account but... I'm confused, why I don't get the code? What should I do?
BBnXVzW.png
@MiyuriScarlet check the junk mail. if this does not help, try contacting staff through support (link is in bottom of every page of the site, and in the side bar in the library category)
@MiyuriScarlet check the junk mail. if this does not help, try contacting staff through support (link is in bottom of every page of the site, and in the side bar in the library category)
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@Ralzakark, like I said, I already checked the spam folder aka junk and it's not there. Thanks, though, I'll try contacting support later.
@Ralzakark, like I said, I already checked the spam folder aka junk and it's not there. Thanks, though, I'll try contacting support later.
BBnXVzW.png