Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Sharkblast Shop (T/G/USD)
[center] Welcome to my new and humble shop! Feel free to look around. I specialize in comic-style artwork and I can do both humans and creatures. I'm still trying out how to draw FR dragons, but I'm willing to try. [b]Currently accepting: Treasure, Gems, USD[/b] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/15FJLw6W/WITH-BG-EXAMPLES.png[/img] [b][size=5]PRICE LIST in FR CURRENCY[/b] [columns][nextcol][color=transparent]......[nextcol] [b]> Bust[/b] Line 1000 G Flat Color 1500 G Shading 2000 G [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]......[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [b]> Half[/b] Line 1500 G Flat Color 2000 G Shading 2500 G [nextcol][nextcol][nextcol][color=transparent]......[nextcol][nextcol][nextcol] [b]> Full[/b] Line 2000 G Flat Color 2500 G Shading 3000 G [/center]
Welcome to my new and humble shop! Feel free to look around. I specialize in comic-style artwork and I can do both humans and creatures. I'm still trying out how to draw FR dragons, but I'm willing to try.

Currently accepting: Treasure, Gems, USD

WITH-BG-EXAMPLES.png

PRICE LIST in FR CURRENCY
...... > Bust
Line 1000 G
Flat Color 1500 G
Shading 2000 G
...... > Half
Line 1500 G
Flat Color 2000 G
Shading 2500 G
> Full
Line 2000 G
Flat Color 2500 G
Shading 3000 G

> TERMS of SERVICE <

PROCESS DETAILS
  • After commission is accepted, I will start with the initial sketch/es for feedback or adjustments before I proceed with the lineart. Clients can request for additional updates during the lineart/coloring stage.
  • The time frame for commissions is about 1 week. Clients will be notified if there are any delays.
  • Minor edits to the finished product can be done at no cost. These include color correction, and small details. Major changes will incur extra charges.

PAYMENT DETAILS
  • USD Payment will be accepted through Paypal.
  • Payment will be paid upfront. For FRC, payment will be sent through Crossroads Trade, and it'll be accepted once your commission is finished.
  • Clients will be refunded 50% of the commission if they wish to cancel the commission before the lineart stage. A full refund will be provided if I am unable to finish the commission for any reason.

WILL DRAW
    • Muscles/Muscular People
    • Monsters, Fantasy Creatures
    • Shonen/Male characters

WON'T DRAW
    • Female and Elderly characters
    • Mecha
    • Feral/Anthro/Furry
    • Blood/Gore
    • Hateful content

> ORDER LIST <

FRC SLOTS (0/2)
    -
    -
    -

RLC SLOTS (0/2)
    -
    -
    -
    -

> TERMS of SERVICE <

PROCESS DETAILS
  • After commission is accepted, I will start with the initial sketch/es for feedback or adjustments before I proceed with the lineart. Clients can request for additional updates during the lineart/coloring stage.
  • The time frame for commissions is about 1 week. Clients will be notified if there are any delays.
  • Minor edits to the finished product can be done at no cost. These include color correction, and small details. Major changes will incur extra charges.

PAYMENT DETAILS
  • USD Payment will be accepted through Paypal.
  • Payment will be paid upfront. For FRC, payment will be sent through Crossroads Trade, and it'll be accepted once your commission is finished.
  • Clients will be refunded 50% of the commission if they wish to cancel the commission before the lineart stage. A full refund will be provided if I am unable to finish the commission for any reason.

WILL DRAW
    • Muscles/Muscular People
    • Monsters, Fantasy Creatures
    • Shonen/Male characters

WON'T DRAW
    • Female and Elderly characters
    • Mecha
    • Feral/Anthro/Furry
    • Blood/Gore
    • Hateful content

> ORDER LIST <

FRC SLOTS (0/2)