Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2023
not my first time joining an SS art trade event, but first year on a site as big as FR so I'm both a little nervous and a little bit excited! joined a B group for sketching and roughs, but I hope to give my best ww
not my first time joining an SS art trade event, but first year on a site as big as FR so I'm both a little nervous and a little bit excited! joined a B group for sketching and roughs, but I hope to give my best ww
xxxx uDLRZ0I.png xx
3HIlJEu.gif
xx 5HGUquV.png
xx
nate/kas
he/him
AuDHD + DID
FR+15(UCT+8)
tagalog+eng 7UXlQKU.gif
xx 1d4UZAA.png
SlR9J9Q.png
TU8bHCP.gif
Alrighty~ I'm so glad there are more like myself who love robots, ehehe.

I wonder if there could be a box for misc designs that we could write in ourselves (doesn't have to be this year, but maybe next if FRSSAE is held again next year), along with the select main designs in case someone else prefers to draw things not really applicable to be listed as humanoid, anthro, or feral. :3 I'd say put "other" but then that could be anything, LOL.
Alrighty~ I'm so glad there are more like myself who love robots, ehehe.

I wonder if there could be a box for misc designs that we could write in ourselves (doesn't have to be this year, but maybe next if FRSSAE is held again next year), along with the select main designs in case someone else prefers to draw things not really applicable to be listed as humanoid, anthro, or feral. :3 I'd say put "other" but then that could be anything, LOL.
Oh noes! I don’t think i’ll be able to get in early for this year… maybe a bit late if i have to? Schoolwork really got me busy this term. Hoping i’ll still be able to squeeze in!
Oh noes! I don’t think i’ll be able to get in early for this year… maybe a bit late if i have to? Schoolwork really got me busy this term. Hoping i’ll still be able to squeeze in!
im starting a common minnow collection. send me your minnows.
100.png25764.png100.png
ONE WEEK LEFT TO SIGN UP, EVERYONE!
For those that have signed up, do take a peak at the directory just to make sure your name shows up to confirm that everything is in order!

@frostybonezz
Sorry to bother, but could you confirm your drawing preferences on your form at https://frssat.netlify.app ? It seems the elusive bug showed up again and didn't grab your drawing prefs. Just click back through your sign-up, ensure the code at the bottom has something between "~/" and "S" (like p12w3b4) and update your forum post. Thank you and apologies again for the inconvenience!
ONE WEEK LEFT TO SIGN UP, EVERYONE!
For those that have signed up, do take a peak at the directory just to make sure your name shows up to confirm that everything is in order!

@frostybonezz
Sorry to bother, but could you confirm your drawing preferences on your form at https://frssat.netlify.app ? It seems the elusive bug showed up again and didn't grab your drawing prefs. Just click back through your sign-up, ensure the code at the bottom has something between "~/" and "S" (like p12w3b4) and update your forum post. Thank you and apologies again for the inconvenience!
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
Reminds me that my form wanted to put the anthros section into the willing to draw section, but after I deleted the tag, it's just gone...

@Hexlash Maybe you can try modify my form to have humanoid as the option I prefer drawing, and the rest to be willing to draw instead? I may not be the best at drawing stuff like anthromorphic animals but I can try diversifying my work.
Reminds me that my form wanted to put the anthros section into the willing to draw section, but after I deleted the tag, it's just gone...

@Hexlash Maybe you can try modify my form to have humanoid as the option I prefer drawing, and the rest to be willing to draw instead? I may not be the best at drawing stuff like anthromorphic animals but I can try diversifying my work.
@Painterish
The tag just straight up disappeared after it was deleted?? I thought I fixed that... Heckin' rip me lmao And your drawing preferences are entirely up to you! It's about whatever you would enjoy and be happy with drawing :3

In any case I'm going to have to do some more extensive testing on the drawing field to try and figure out what's going on...
@Painterish
The tag just straight up disappeared after it was deleted?? I thought I fixed that... Heckin' rip me lmao And your drawing preferences are entirely up to you! It's about whatever you would enjoy and be happy with drawing :3

In any case I'm going to have to do some more extensive testing on the drawing field to try and figure out what's going on...
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.pngFR_SS_2019_Banner_btn.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngaxolotlsignature_by_friedsnipe-dbsrpae.pngAXOLOTLOTLOTLOTLOTL
@Hexlash hopefully that fixed it? I pasted the new code on the bottom of my original post, lmk if it’s fixed, it’s no problem!
@Hexlash hopefully that fixed it? I pasted the new code on the bottom of my original post, lmk if it’s fixed, it’s no problem!
x72ysXo.png
@frostybonezz yup that fixed it, thank you!
@frostybonezz yup that fixed it, thank you!
@Waffler
Agh, sorry, there's a bug with the website for grabbing drawing prefs recently, and it popped up again. Could you confirm your drawing preferences on your form at https://frssat.netlify.app Just click back through your sign-up, ensure the code at the bottom has something between "~/" and "S" (like p12w3b4) and update your forum post. Thank you and apologies again for the inconvenience!
@Waffler
Agh, sorry, there's a bug with the website for grabbing drawing prefs recently, and it popped up again. Could you confirm your drawing preferences on your form at https://frssat.netlify.app Just click back through your sign-up, ensure the code at the bottom has something between "~/" and "S" (like p12w3b4) and update your forum post. Thank you and apologies again for the inconvenience!
@Hexlash
I believe it should be fixed now! Thanks for letting me know :)
@Hexlash
I believe it should be fixed now! Thanks for letting me know :)
XVjzpW8.png FR+3
Wishlist
F2U Outifts
Pinkerlocke (Hiatus)
?DkV2H=party_oras.png