Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Monthly Pursuit - Shock Switch
I'm trying to complete the following monthly pursuit, but even though I've won at least 4 games with scores over 50k, it's not counting them. [img]https://images.plurk.com/64N2NsvdvkyZVxEJid32n2.png[/img]
I'm trying to complete the following monthly pursuit, but even though I've won at least 4 games with scores over 50k, it's not counting them.
64N2NsvdvkyZVxEJid32n2.png
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜
@queerty Just checking, did you either lose the game or click "end game" after scoring over 50,000 points each of those times?
@queerty Just checking, did you either lose the game or click "end game" after scoring over 50,000 points each of those times?
fzww6al.png
@chatoyant For the two that didn't register, I lost the game at around 400k one of the times, around 200k the other. I always play until I lose.
@chatoyant For the two that didn't register, I lost the game at around 400k one of the times, around 200k the other. I always play until I lose.
⁜tumblr_inline_ouqpdrcHmm1r2ao8y_540.png2HL2oNl.png puLeaDq.png 1QgVVA1.png tumblr_inline_ouqpdrX4gg1r2ao8y_540.png⁜