Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | sq skincents | la rosa/mandarina wcm PO
Still two copies of feelin dreamsicle on the AH!

Still two copies of feelin dreamsicle on the AH!

Hi!! Do you take customs? I see many question marks in your post regarding "customs"...
Hi!! Do you take customs? I see many question marks in your post regarding "customs"...
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros
I’m not quite sure yet, as I am not fully adjusted to making skins just yet, nor do I know how to price them, but I can still try!
@hypomargoteros
I’m not quite sure yet, as I am not fully adjusted to making skins just yet, nor do I know how to price them, but I can still try!
@Sequoias well if you decide you're up for it some time in the future, hit me up! I already have several sketches on paper but with my chromebook I sadly haven't found a way to actually properly digitalise them :'-)

Edit but don't feel pressured, you ought to be having fun with it and if it would cause stress then certainly feel 100% free to refuse
@Sequoias well if you decide you're up for it some time in the future, hit me up! I already have several sketches on paper but with my chromebook I sadly haven't found a way to actually properly digitalise them :'-)

Edit but don't feel pressured, you ought to be having fun with it and if it would cause stress then certainly feel 100% free to refuse
UZ7PJLV.png ART SHOP
XWISH LIST
XSEEKING TO COMMISSION
XSTARRY NIGHT COLLECTION
@hypomargoteros
ill let you know! i think i'd probably do like 3kg + blueprint for accents and 5kg + blueprint for skins or around that
@hypomargoteros
ill let you know! i think i'd probably do like 3kg + blueprint for accents and 5kg + blueprint for skins or around that
queen... if u have another la mandarina... send it my way <3
queen... if u have another la mandarina... send it my way <3