Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Char's Hunger Games Simulator (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
"Racer tracks down and kills Animagus."

"Infection, Chen, Sparrow, Molly, and Gwen track down and kill Racer."

Apparently Animagus made a few friends before perishing lmao
"Racer tracks down and kills Animagus."

"Infection, Chen, Sparrow, Molly, and Gwen track down and kill Racer."

Apparently Animagus made a few friends before perishing lmao
Hey, I'm Glass! I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
Drawen went out right at the start? ._.
Darn.
Drawen went out right at the start? ._.
Darn.
Seems Spooky's training in the coli has awarded them with second place, good for her. But on a bit of a sadder note, I might not be able to play flight rising anymore, my tablet has a broken charger port, I'm gonna try to see if it can be fixed but I might have to leave, this was fun though

(if I get a new tablet though, I might be able to log in on this account, but I don't remember the password unfortunately)
Seems Spooky's training in the coli has awarded them with second place, good for her. But on a bit of a sadder note, I might not be able to play flight rising anymore, my tablet has a broken charger port, I'm gonna try to see if it can be fixed but I might have to leave, this was fun though

(if I get a new tablet though, I might be able to log in on this account, but I don't remember the password unfortunately)
@Char's Hunger Games Pinglist

who would be interested in game 20 having a higher tribute count and higher death rate for a round of pure chaos? like 50 tributes? just thought it could be fun to do one round like that especially since game 20 is sort of a milestone so why not have some fun? I honestly didn't think this silly thread would go on for that long haha. you'd also be able to submit a couple more dragons :]
@Char's Hunger Games Pinglist

who would be interested in game 20 having a higher tribute count and higher death rate for a round of pure chaos? like 50 tributes? just thought it could be fun to do one round like that especially since game 20 is sort of a milestone so why not have some fun? I honestly didn't think this silly thread would go on for that long haha. you'd also be able to submit a couple more dragons :]
output-onlinegiftools.gif hZipXGO.png rix3ppo.png
YMPbu9R.png
4WPArK6.png
that would be really chaotic. I'm up for it

and yeah I'm gonna start entering my dragons again
that would be really chaotic. I'm up for it

and yeah I'm gonna start entering my dragons again
HELL YEAH [emoji=guardian star size=1]
HELL YEAH
aer
she/her
output-onlinegiftools-2.gif

[/center]
Yes.
Yes.
she/her
FR Time + 3
Wind flight
Semi hiatus
adoptions and starter packs here
7UXlQKU.gif
53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpgWXOu4H0.png
yes!!!!!!!! that would be so dope!!!
yes!!!!!!!! that would be so dope!!!
< using my brain powers to get you to buy for 850g MONTY
he/it/veil
adhdtism
skincent shop
about me
93641105.png
omg yeeesssss
omg yeeesssss
XgAMxth.pngkitty.pngtn0RSo5.pngkCHWEjf.png 6UlZA.gifIAa1D.gif7pvHn.gif
Fine with me :) question with that tho, what's the max amount of dragons 1 person can submit for that one?
Fine with me :) question with that tho, what's the max amount of dragons 1 person can submit for that one?
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90