Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | MCs Scavenger Hunt [] Closed
1 2 3
@HunterN44 first off the fancy link comes up as an option when you paste the link (I've fixed it on the sheet so no worries)

second yes, all sacks, chests, satchels, pouches etc that aren't skin/accents or festival chests go to that space

Thirdly, yeah sometimes it's a bit slow with updates(im looking into it). It should be up to date now!
@HunterN44 first off the fancy link comes up as an option when you paste the link (I've fixed it on the sheet so no worries)

second yes, all sacks, chests, satchels, pouches etc that aren't skin/accents or festival chests go to that space

Thirdly, yeah sometimes it's a bit slow with updates(im looking into it). It should be up to date now!
sQ35KLV.png
31QI5kR.pngRVCJPrX.png FR+9 Hours
A little bump
A little bump
sQ35KLV.png
[quote name="Unelore" date="2023-10-23 21:49:27" ] @HunterN44 first off the fancy link comes up as an option when you paste the link (I've fixed it on the sheet so no worries) second yes, all sacks, chests, satchels, pouches etc that aren't skin/accents or festival chests go to that space Thirdly, yeah sometimes it's a bit slow with updates(im looking into it). It should be up to date now! [/quote] Thanks!! I dont know bout rest yall but im just leveling dragons to sell to nature same time i grind for this! GL!
Unelore wrote on 2023-10-23 21:49:27:

Thanks!! I dont know bout rest yall but im just leveling dragons to sell to nature same time i grind for this! GL!
BU1_MEC4_M0_PR3_CC_Pearl_MintLight_ACH44_ACG9_50.png6Slg7Vv.pngZxDfQ1Z.png
Woo! Bois I stopped my slow grind of fodder to lvl 9 to sell off to just fast grind Rainsong Jungle for skins and boi am i popping off, 2 skins and 1 gene in last 40 mins, :)
Woo! Bois I stopped my slow grind of fodder to lvl 9 to sell off to just fast grind Rainsong Jungle for skins and boi am i popping off, 2 skins and 1 gene in last 40 mins, :)
@IndigoRavenIR,@ZuuZolMul,@RhanaKerridan,@Ahreyoukidding,@Samelf,@HunterN44 Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great RoR and thanks for participating in this scavenger hunt. The event will close now at rollover and I will draw the winners and should have a post up in the coming hours (have Goblins that need breakfast and things before I can get on here again). Please feel free to leave any feedback, thoughts or opinions about the event, sheet or prizes that you might have! Here's the badges for this week: [center][b]Badges made by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/168587]Feuepine[/url][/b][/center] [center][b]Sending buy-in[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Y12Hxh7.png[/img] [b]Working sheet[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/wwZTKmL.png[/img] [b]Donated anything[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MFzAebX.png[/img] [/center]
@IndigoRavenIR,@ZuuZolMul,@RhanaKerridan,@Ahreyoukidding,@Samelf,@HunterN44

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great RoR and thanks for participating in this scavenger hunt. The event will close now at rollover and I will draw the winners and should have a post up in the coming hours (have Goblins that need breakfast and things before I can get on here again).

Please feel free to leave any feedback, thoughts or opinions about the event, sheet or prizes that you might have!

Here's the badges for this week:
Badges made by Feuepine

Sending buy-in
Y12Hxh7.png
Working sheet
wwZTKmL.png

Donated anything
MFzAebX.png
sQ35KLV.png
Here are the winners!

The person with the most points this week is @HunterN44
So you get to pick which of the 4 prizes you want

And the three others that get to choose are: @Samelf, @IndigoRavenIR and @Ahreyoukidding

Samelf pick your top 2, IndigoRavenIR top 3 and Ahreyoukidding me top 4.

Now for the donation prize, the winner is IndigoRavenIR! So you get to pick if you want the level 25 dragon or the skin

I'll be continuing this scavenger hunt on this forum post so if anyone wants to be pinged for future hunts feel free to let me know, use the in-game new pinglist (I'll figure it out) or just Follow the thread :)
Here are the winners!

The person with the most points this week is @HunterN44
So you get to pick which of the 4 prizes you want

And the three others that get to choose are: @Samelf, @IndigoRavenIR and @Ahreyoukidding

Samelf pick your top 2, IndigoRavenIR top 3 and Ahreyoukidding me top 4.

Now for the donation prize, the winner is IndigoRavenIR! So you get to pick if you want the level 25 dragon or the skin

I'll be continuing this scavenger hunt on this forum post so if anyone wants to be pinged for future hunts feel free to let me know, use the in-game new pinglist (I'll figure it out) or just Follow the thread :)
sQ35KLV.png
Unhatched Plague Egg and Scavenger's Tatters Please! what does the working sheet badge one for? I earned the other 2 but not sure requirements on that one
Unhatched Plague Egg and Scavenger's Tatters Please! what does the working sheet badge one for? I earned the other 2 but not sure requirements on that one
oh sweet! thank you for hosting this!

1, egg & tatters
2, aura & hazebeacon
oh sweet! thank you for hosting this!

1, egg & tatters
2, aura & hazebeacon
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
Thank you so much!

1. egg and tatters
2. mane and crown
3. aura and haze
4. wings and bard
Thank you so much!

1. egg and tatters
2. mane and crown
3. aura and haze
4. wings and bard
Transmasc (Trans flag)He/They (Trans flag)Bi/Pan (Bi/Pan flags (split))GJVtuPg.png6mVFIuV.pngmlHpBMC.png
Thank you for running the event!

1. aura and hazebeacon
2. wings & bard
3. egg and tatters
4. mane and crown

and for the donation prize I'd like the skin please!
Thank you for running the event!

1. aura and hazebeacon
2. wings & bard
3. egg and tatters
4. mane and crown

and for the donation prize I'd like the skin please!
WRcl6DV.pngTSXmNh4.pngJdoVOhG.png
1 2 3