Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I made a pinglist!
1 2
yayy community fiddling!! (i love touching stuff)
yayy community fiddling!! (i love touching stuff)
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Hey guys, where's the party?
Hey guys, where's the party?
Come visit my lore lair! It's a fun time here.

Something strange is happening on Sornieth. All across the world, dragons have begun to be born with multiple elements. How? Why? As dragons all across Sornieth takes notice, the wheel of fate begins to turn, as one fae's search for her mysterious origins leads her down a path that could change Sornieth forever.
[quote=JOKE ALERT] Biology is difficult for mathematicians because when a cell divides, it is actually multiplying! (Bonus anti-joke: biology is difficult for mathematicians because they haven't taken any biology classes.) [/quote] Hope you are all enjoying this pinglist! If you are not, it is easy to unsubscribe by clicking the yellow flag in the widget below; clicking the name of the pinglist and choosing "Unsubscribe" in the upper right, or going to the upper right of this page. Next to the "New" button you'll see a button with an @ symbol that you can click to manage all your pinglists at one. [pinglist=404] @yoshimario40 -- Where's the party? In Mario Party of course! @Adabat yay fiddling! I would play my fiddle made of solid gold... but it's way too heavy. Edit: Let's call this an "experiment" and not a mistake. I forgot to ping the pinglist when I made this post. So, I am editing the post and pinging it now. Here it is: [@pinglist-404] I wonder if everyone will get the ping. Edit #2 -- Well, I got the ping! I wonder if saving this edit #2 will make a double ping. It's for a good cause! Edit #3 -- I did not get a double ping. So I probably won't get a triple ping from this edit either. Conclusion: [b]Editing a post will cause a ping only if the @-mention was added in the edit.[/b]
JOKE ALERT wrote:
Biology is difficult for mathematicians because when a cell divides, it is actually multiplying!

(Bonus anti-joke: biology is difficult for mathematicians because they haven't taken any biology classes.)

Hope you are all enjoying this pinglist! If you are not, it is easy to unsubscribe by clicking the yellow flag in the widget below; clicking the name of the pinglist and choosing "Unsubscribe" in the upper right, or going to the upper right of this page. Next to the "New" button you'll see a button with an @ symbol that you can click to manage all your pinglists at one.

@yoshimario40 -- Where's the party? In Mario Party of course!
@Adabat yay fiddling! I would play my fiddle made of solid gold... but it's way too heavy.

Edit: Let's call this an "experiment" and not a mistake. I forgot to ping the pinglist when I made this post.
So, I am editing the post and pinging it now. Here it is: [@404: Pinglist Not Found]
I wonder if everyone will get the ping.

Edit #2 -- Well, I got the ping! I wonder if saving this edit #2 will make a double ping. It's for a good cause!

Edit #3 -- I did not get a double ping. So I probably won't get a triple ping from this edit either.

Conclusion: Editing a post will cause a ping only if the @-mention was added in the edit.
I'm always looking for Platinum/Black/Platinum and Platinum/Black/Black dragons!
It worked!
It worked!
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
@2Blue2BTrue Thank you!
@2Blue2BTrue Thank you!
I'm always looking for Platinum/Black/Platinum and Platinum/Black/Black dragons!
[quote name="entropic" date="2023-10-27 09:54:30" ]Conclusion: [b]Editing a post will cause a ping only if the @-mention was added in the edit.[/b] [/quote] That's actually very good to know! ^^
entropic wrote on 2023-10-27 09:54:30:
Conclusion: Editing a post will cause a ping only if the @-mention was added in the edit.

That's actually very good to know! ^^
tumblr_inline_ohfczpAEJz1tfmvub_540.pngtumblr_inline_ofoo1kxIwX1tfmvub_100.pngtumblr_inline_ohfczqvEMe1tfmvub_540.png
What if you edit in a second @-mention now?
What if you edit in a second @-mention now?
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings. nO0P8i8.png
probably lots of ppl made the same complaint already, but i wish the alert for pinglist was worded in some other way than "person mentioned you in the thread"
that one should be for individual @-s, not mass/automated ones
probably lots of ppl made the same complaint already, but i wish the alert for pinglist was worded in some other way than "person mentioned you in the thread"
that one should be for individual @-s, not mass/automated ones
tumblr_ntne4zunqe1ueyht5o1_250.pngice_small.png25354288.png
Oh my gosh please ping me for nerdy jokes
Oh my gosh please ping me for nerdy jokes
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2