Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
@Piccalily0510 Sending 2 dragons for lair boarding and 6 for den boarding, thank you!
@Piccalily0510 Sending 2 dragons for lair boarding and 6 for den boarding, thank you!
There was something here briefly. Maybe something will be here again, someday.
@Chaosarceus the spreadsheet shows you boarding 83 dragons in the lair and 60 in the den, which seems to match the boarded dragons I could find in your lair/den? If there are some sitting in your PAs/CRs that have not been recorded yet, I can't check those unfortunately ^^;
@Chaosarceus the spreadsheet shows you boarding 83 dragons in the lair and 60 in the den, which seems to match the boarded dragons I could find in your lair/den? If there are some sitting in your PAs/CRs that have not been recorded yet, I can't check those unfortunately ^^;
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
If I get to 410 boarded dragons today (so 33 more!), I will open up 20 MORE spaces!
If I get to 410 boarded dragons today (so 33 more!), I will open up 20 MORE spaces!
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
Hello everyone! I've got 23 hibden slots available today, if anyone would like to claim them :)
Hello everyone! I've got 23 hibden slots available today, if anyone would like to claim them :)
47O9KMz.pngb51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
@Kuzuha Heya! Sending 12 den-ready fodder your way. Thank you kindly for boarding!
@Kuzuha Heya! Sending 12 den-ready fodder your way. Thank you kindly for boarding!
bZOQYBz.png
@Jeon Hey there, I'm sending 16 dragons for Lair boarding to you. Food incoming in a PM. :) Thanks!
@Jeon Hey there, I'm sending 16 dragons for Lair boarding to you. Food incoming in a PM. :) Thanks!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@8611945 Hi! Sending you another 10 for boarding, thanks :)
@8611945 Hi! Sending you another 10 for boarding, thanks :)
@treesapperson Sending you 10! :)
@treesapperson Sending you 10! :)
@polkydots filling up those last 5 lair spots!
@polkydots filling up those last 5 lair spots!
Untitled_03-20-2023_12-51-42.png
@Sylvandyr Den'd!
@Sylvandyr Den'd!
8Lpal06.gif